An error occurred while saving the commentMike commented
Yes please! I As others have commented, there are several related yet distinct issues here. In no particular order:
* copy / paste a table *as a table* from the common spreadsheet and document programs
* be able to create and edit a table natively in AirMail
* when editing a message that contains a table, be able to manipulate the existing table (add / remove rows / columns, edit values, etc)
There are probably a few additional tables considerations that are unique to AirMail's featureset:
* tables in HTML mode versus tables in markdown mode
* to what degree do you wish to support styling of table components (row, column, header, cell) in each mode.