Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add labels to a newly composed message

When I'm creating a new message, I would like to be able to assign it a label in the composer window. Currently I have to send the message, and then go into the Sent Mail folder to apply the label.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Composer  ·  Admin →
  2. Annotation on attached images ("markup" feature)

For me it's very important to have a feature like mail.app "markup". I have to send images and screenshots to clients, and have to put arrows or text boxes explaining thoroughly my thoughts. This is a killer feature for me and I find myself today going to mail.app to perform this tasks, or even Photoshop when mail.app is behaving bad with my gmail accounts.

I've attached some images to clarify what I'm talking about.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  3. Activity list support BusyContacts

I would really like to be able to completely abandon Apple Mail for Airmail on both Mac and iOS but I am missing support for the Activity List feature of Busycontacts. BusyMac assured me they did send all the necessary documentation to Bloop.

From the Busycontacts' page https://support.busymac.com/help/62109-what-email-apps-are-busycal-and-busycontacts-compatible-with

"BusyContacts displays mail messages in the Activity List sent to/from the selected contact. Currently, only messages from Apple Mail or MailMate are supported.

In order to support third-party mail clients in BusyContacts, it requires work on the part of the mail vendor. Currently, only one third-party mail client, MailMate, has added support…

180 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to include forwarded messages in conversation thread

When forwarding a message, the forwarded mail is not included in the conversation thread (unless the option "Group by Subject" is activated, which is unhandy as it simply lumps everything together which has the same subject - not helpful when there are multiple conversation with the same subject.

Hence an option would be desirable to allow a user to choose whether forwarded messages should be included in the conversation from which they have been forwarded or not.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatic reply in Airmail

Hello,
    will be absolutely perfect if you add automatic reply to Airmail with scheduling. For example, from 0:00 - 08:00 will be auto reply turned on.

Thank you

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AWS WorkMail

Has anyone tried using multiple AWS WorkMail accounts in Airmail 3?

Whenever I try, it only connects to one of the accounts at any one time (so one works normally, all the others have a red circle around them) or after the first account is added all following accounts retrieve the same emails and folders as the first account. I have been using Airmail for my personal emails for a long time and would love to move all of my business emails over to airmail as well if I can get them all to work.

I have a feeling it…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  8. include folders of all accounts in move to

Hello!

I use several email accounts for different purposes. Some people tend to send me private mails to my business address. It would be great if it would be possible to directly move these emails to the correct folder in my private account. I know this is possible by selecting Folders > Transfer to Account > private account > devnull, but this is really time consuming compared to pressing 'V' and typing 'dev' ...
    Maybe this trans account folder search could only be activated if 'All Accounts' is selected in the left pane.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  9. VIM shortcut integration to triple speed of email editing

I have been searching for a long time for an email client with support for VIM (see http://www.vim.org/). This is a commonly used editing tool on Linux machines - installed on every Linux machine, always available for usage. It significantly speeds up text editing for someone familiar with VIM shortcuts.

For software developers, they are frequently switching between applications like their software development tools and email applications. Would LOVE it for Airmail to pick up VIM support, and there are many tools / code already written to help make that a possibility.

Email composition and editing would become SO…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Composer  ·  Admin →
  10. tabs

Please add support of tabs in Mac Sierra. It would be great to be able to open different messages in tabs.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Admin →
  11. Implement Mail Drop

Let the user define a Threshold for the Attachment Size. If the Attachments exceed that size, they are send via Mail Drop (or Drop Box). Today it is possible to use Dropbox, but it is manual work (copying the Attachments to the Dropbox Folder, then manually select them via the Dropbox Icon). Instead, Airmail could copy large Attachments to a predefined Dropbox-Folder and just send the link. Totally transparent to the user. The user experience with Mail Drop in OSX Mail is what I would like to see.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  12. Password protected inbox

I have kids, and i get mails that i want to "hide" from the kids and anyone else that i don't want to read my private mails, lets say from my lawyer. I would love to see a feature where you can password protect the whole app or just the inboxes, like i could chose to keep my iCloud inbox "open" but my Outlook inbox password protected. Been searching for mail clients that can do this but no success so far.

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Embedded images sometimes do not show

I am finding that quite often, embedded images simply do not show up. Sometimes there is a placeholder for the images (a big empty space) and hovering over it shows that there is an image present (in the status), but the image does not show.... please fix.

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Custom Sounds

Ability to add your own custom notification sounds. I'd to hear Yoda tell me I have mail! sd

145 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve email header layout in printed message

The email header and general layout of a printed email message needs typing up. The header does not contain, on the printed message, information similar to OUTLOOK or MAIL.The information is somewhat scant and it's microscopic.

Secondly, the printed email on an A4 page does not format neatly. The printing is virtually edge-to-edge. Again, look at OUTLOOK and MAIL for a good layout and format of a printed email message. Unfortunately, the print preferences in MacOS don't allow you to change the layout of the message.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Contact Profile/Summary Sidebar

It would be great if I could have the option to open up a sidebar that is dedicated to a contact. So when opening an email from "Brandon", his icon would pop up along with a history of all the emails we have exchanged, and the attachments that were sent.

This concept is similar to iPhone's messages app, where you can see all the photos sent. It's also a feature on Polymail. I don't like Polymail, I love Airmail. But that feature is prettyyyyy great.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  17. Send delayed message immediately

With delayed sending enabled, outgoing messages sit in Drafts during the delay. Allow me to right-click on one of these and choose "Send Immediately" to zero out the delay. There are plenty of messages that I know I want to send right away, but no way to expedite them without turning off the feature entirely.

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  sending  ·  Admin →
  18. Syncing with MAC Contacts

Is there a way to auto sync the Contacts when new contacts or groups are added? I nearly dumped Airmail, not realizing I could sync the contacts manually. Now I do the syncing manually each time I add new stuff to Contacts... a real inconvenience.

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  19. Trello integration should attach file(s) to created card

Trello integration should attach file(s) to created card

Ideally, we could select which file(s) get attached

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  20. onenote

Saving emails directly to Microsoft Onenote.

157 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 91 92
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base