Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to export multiple messages to eml

Ability to drag and drop multiple emails to Finder (folder somewhere).

I keep folders for clients and when the project is done, or at the end of the year, I when to purge the folder and keep .eml copies of the correspondence with the rest of the files for the customer.

Using the 'Export to EML...' only does 1 message at a time, and using a rule takes a lot of set up for an ad hoc need.

Thanks for your consideration of this.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add the "reply sender" on the rules options

It would be useful to add the "reply sender" as an auto-responder for specific rules. For instance we need it for our company if someone sends their CV to the Human Resources department, we need to inform them about the Data Protection Law

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Rules  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow any date for snooze, not just a date within 90 days.

Snooze as of version 3.2.3 (417) only allows to pick a date up to 90 days from today. Please, remove this limit.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Schedule/send later not only for Gmail and Outlook

This one had so much votes
    http://feedback.airmailapp.com/forums/274948-airmail-mac-2-0/suggestions/4200245-scheduled-mail-sending
    and is now 'Done'

But only for the GMail and Outlook folks. That's frustrating if you're not using any of them.

I know there is no feature to postpone something on a SMTP server.
    But Airmail itself could hold the message and send it later. If you shutdown the app/OSX it won't go out, but that's still better than having no option at all.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remember scroll position when switching emails

When you are reading a long email that you have to scroll to read, e.g. newsletters, if you select a different email to read and then select another email you'd opened previously, the scroll position is reset to the top of the message. It would be really helpful to preserve the scroll position for a given message (at least until it has been archived/deleted) so you could return to it later and resume reading where you left off.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Exporting mails using drag and drop should export all mails in conversion

When you use drag and drop to export messages, mails in conversions will not be exported. When using the menu “Export as EML“ all works fine.

This is critical because you can accidentally can loose mails you if you aren’t aware of this issue.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrate with FullContact

Connect to FullContact so that contacts stored there can have their email addresses auto-suggested by Airmail.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bullet / number lists and indenting

When you try to create a bullet list it immediately creates a new line below the text (see "Bullet Point In Line") so you have to copy and paste text to the next line. The line it creates is double-height.

If you start the list in the line above the text ("Bullet Point Above") it creates a bullet in that line, which is above the text so you have to delete to align.

Once you have created a bullet list you cannot remove it using the bullet drop-down. You have to use the outdent function or return twice if you…

290 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. view reply link

After you have replied or forwarded a message, the icon shows that you have done this in the inbox. It would be great to have a link "show reply" when you are back in that message, so that you know what exactly was said without having to search the sent messages.
    These were simple options in Outlook 5+ years ago, I don't understand why these aren't included.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a toggle to show full headers in message view

Add a toggle or clickable place (like the "see more" in apple Mail) that allows you to reveal the full list of addressees when viewing a message, rather than the popup box that shows all the headers in some strange non-intuitive fashion.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bulk save attachments

I get half a dozen emails with attachments I need to save. It would be nice to be able to select multiple emails, right click and save attachments to a specific directory

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  12. Block tracking pixels

Add the ability to block email tracking pixels, similar to PixelBlock Chrome extension for Gmail.

202 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Siri Integration

Not sure it is possible in macOS yet, but it would be awesome with Siri integration to search for mail and open in airmail, as well as sending and replying to mail using Siri.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
  14. Group messages by type

Similar to Spark (another MacOS email app), auto-group incoming mail into newsletters, personal, mailing lists etc. Helps you get through your mailbox faster and prioritize.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple Sending of same email??

I attached 6 photos this am and the client called and the email was sending to him OVER and OVER. Not a good thing...!

Has anyone else had this issue. I composed a new email and dragged them into the email to send them....!

And I am seeing a trend on Mac OS X and on iPhone when sending attachments.

On the iPhone the Send with function results in errors! Send Failure and it trued over and over until it just gives up?

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  16. Customize the collapsed sidebar

There is an ability to customize the sidebar, however it is not consistent when it is collapsed (narrow side-bar).

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Admin →
  17. Fonts for Reading Messages

Please provide us with the option to change reading fonts and resize them. The default is very large compared to everything else I use. As a result, reading my email also requires needless scrolling.

Thanks!

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Preferences  ·  Admin →
  18. Grammarly - Grammatical Correction and Vocabular Enhancement

Let Grammarly do grammatial corrections to my composed emails.

https://www.grammarly.com

Right now I have to compose emails in grammarly and then copy and paste into airmail, it would be nice if it was done in place since they support that already in any browser.

580 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to apply a color to email text or background in message list, like Mail.app

One of my most-used features in Apple Mail is using rules to apply color to either the text of an email in the message list, or a tinted background, or both.

PLEASE add this to Airmal. It makes it so much easier to distinguish emails in the message list at a glance.

Thank you!

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Rules  ·  Admin →
  20. New emails are marked as read

New emails are being marked as read automatically ONLY when Airmail is open. When I close Airmail it is fine. The computer is not in use and there are no other clients.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interaction  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base