21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Flagged Status

Can you please implemented a sync that allows any flagged email in Microsoft Outlook to appears in the "Starred" or "Important" folder an airmail.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sync  ·  Admin →
  3. Better integration with Microsoft Office (word, excel) - sending open documents

When I use mail.app I can send open document (word, excel) via share button. When I change deafult client for Airmail share is not active and Ia have close document, go to the Finder and send document.

103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Auto update "To Read" area

I would LOVE to see the "To Read" section refresh just like the regular email. Currently, if I get any new mail while I'm in the "To Read" area, I can't see it unless I leave the area and come back, or go to the inbox it's in or All Inboxes. I would use the "To Read" area as my primary view for Airmail, actually, except I would never know I've got new emails if that's all I ever stay in

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. support

Offer a way to get ahold of a live person either by phone or email. Otherwise rename your support section to "self-help."

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to add due dates to 'To Do' emails

Allow users to add a due date to emails sent to the 'To Do' folder (and then issue a reminder near/on due date)

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. move to folder of other account

When I want to move a message from the inbox to an existing folder I trigger this with the 'v' keyboard shortcut and start typing the name of the folder it only shows the folders of that account that received the mail. The work around is to first for that specific folder and then to drag the message with the mouse to that folder which is cumbersome. Please show all folders that match.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  8. Automatically BCC self when composing email

I auto-bcc myself on emails to ensure it is delivered correctly. Thunderbird and Apple Mail support this option, but Airmail doesn't

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. undo send

push a button to undo sending an email

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  sending  ·  Admin →
  10. it would be great to have a one button conversations ON/Off to improve

Like apple Mail and other applications to have a one button "Conversations On/Off" as currently one has to go through the preference panel to achieve this. Sometimes it is easier to search for an email outside a conversation, and sometimes it is not.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  11. Option to search only for messages in Inbox or another single folder

At the moment the search function (eg. by sender or keyword) searches every folder on your account, which a lot of the time is great. However, it woudl also be useful to be able to filter the results just to find relevant messages (eg. by sender or keyword) just in the inbox or another single folder. Useful for when you are trying to find someting you know is in your Inbox or another folder you are searching through.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make "Copy Message Link" accessible via contextual menu

I love using the "Copy Message Link" feature, so that I can link directly to important messages in my Project Management and ToDo list software. But it always frustrates me that I can't simply right-click on a message in order to copy the message link, and have to click on the Edit menu to get to it.

I know i can use a Keyboard Shortcut to do this, but it'd be nice to have it accessible from the contextual menu, since even though I find the feature useful, I dont use it often enough that I've internalized the keyboard shortcut…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable Power Nap So Scheduled Emails Go Out When Scheduled For Future Date (When Mac is Sleeping)

If you schedule your emails with Send Later (i.e. tomorrow morning at 8 a.m.), the emails aren't sent unless computer is awake and active. If you were able to integrate Power Nap (or sync to online server), emails would go out on schedule, even if computer with Airmail App is sleeping.

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  sending  ·  Admin →
  14. Deleting previous recipients

There should be a way to delete previous recipients, that aren't stored in your address / contacts list. As in: if I replied to a seller on Craigslist, the email address used shouldn't be stored indefinitely in the app, it makes auto-completing other email addresses a nightmare.

Apple Mail fixes this by: Window - Previous Recipients - and now I'm able to mass-delete.

Thank you :)

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  15. Airmail Energy Impact is very high - Optimize energy used

Airmail is always the top most app in the activity monitor energy impact tab. Even with the app hidden, it's energy impact is constantly high and shifting. I only have a gmail and a exchange account with 2min inbox and 10 min folder refresh sync. This is really troubling and while I loved Airmail when I was on my iMac, it just seems to chew through my MacBook Pro battery.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  16. Improve visibility of messages in a conversation

Improve visibility of messages in a conversation to allow seeing messages in a conversation on the message list. This would also allow deleting a single message in a thread.

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →
  17. LaTeX Support

Something like ``TeX for gmail'' would be quite cool.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →
  18. Attach from google drive

Currently drive integration uploads a local attachment to drive and emails a link..

I'd like to select a file from google drive and attach it to the email (not a link, as an attachment)..

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  19. Add the "reply sender" on the rules options

It would be useful to add the "reply sender" as an auto-responder for specific rules. For instance we need it for our company if someone sends their CV to the Human Resources department, we need to inform them about the Data Protection Law

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Rules  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow any date for snooze, not just a date within 90 days.

Snooze as of version 3.2.3 (417) only allows to pick a date up to 90 days from today. Please, remove this limit.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base