Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Link Tracking + Read Statistics

Next to the normal Read Receipt we need a plugin for Link tracking like Polymail as example.

And also a read receipt statistic like "When , where and with which device"

Thanks !

137 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to select PDFs as attachments (iOS 11)

This is in iOS11 so could just be a bug, but at present after hitting the paper clip to attached and browsing iCloud, I cannot select PDFs to attached them. I can select most other common file types.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a view that shows all attachments in a folder or mailbox as a list of files

Please consider creating a view or feature that would allow to see all attachments as a list of files. This would be very helpful if looking for an attachment not knowing which message or folder dos it belong to. this would be great for viewing attachments or downloading select ones.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  4. Feature to make a quick screenshot that will be attached to the message

In Mailplane 3 there is a feature to take a quick screenshot of a selected area on screen and attach that to a message. Very handy and quick way.
    This screenshot is not saved to disc, only attached to the message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Attaching big Excel-Files (xls/xlms) keeps Airmail hangig in the air for a long while

Attaching big Excel-Files (xls/xlms) keeps Airmail hangig in the air for a long while (around 30 sec. to several minutes).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide an AppleScript instruction that would instruct Airmail to download attachments

I think the title says it all: it would be nice to have an instruction available in AppleScript to tell Airmail to save any attachments to a message to either a specified folder or the default download folder. I tried to do this by having a script transfer anything from Airmail's own attachments folder, but any image, including logos and such were downloaded, too, which made the downloads folder unusable.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not all attachments are marked in the inbox

Not all of the conversations with attachments in the inbox are marked with the paper clip.

Makes it very hard to find attachments.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add ability to receive attachments from emails sent from Microsoft outlook

I currently can't receive attachments from people sending from Microsoft Outlook. I would like for this to be a feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve the share links in Airmail so I don't get this error, "Word was unable to mail your document. Please make sure your mail..."

When creating a Word document in Outlook 2016 for Mac, there is the ability to "share" the document with other people by email. The steps are File > Share > Send Document. But every time I do this I get this error, "Word was unable to mail your document. Please make sure your mail program is configured correctly and that you can send mail with it." when Airmail 2 is set as the default mail application. I do NOT get this same error when I select Mac Mail or Outlook as the default mail client. This is a very big…

251 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This might be a crazy idea, but wouldn't it be cool if all the attachments in an email actually showed up?

I look at an email in Airmail and it has a paperclip icon, the person is talking about the attachment, but there's nothing there. Login to gmail in a browser, 3 attachments. Screenshots included to prove I'm not making this up. What kind of shit is this?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to edit pdf files attached to outgoing messages

Apple mail, for all of its shortcomings, has a great feature whereby you can attach whatever pdfs you need onto an outgoing mail message and then edit that document/mark it up right within the message. Once you're done, the attachment is updated with the edits and ready to send. VERY nice feature. Would love to see it as part of Airmail!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Don't delete edited attachment from the temp folder after restarting Airmail

It would be great that if I edit+save an attachment after double clicking it in Airmail the newer attachment doesn't get deleted from Airmail's Temp folder. (Or that when I double click an attachment to open it goes straight to the downloads folder, so that it survives Airmail restarts)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Attachment

There is a problem with photo attachments. I received a mail with plenty of pictures but can not download them because Arimail does not recognize them as attachments. Because of that, I can not save them to a folder.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  15. Rename attachment

When I choose to save an attachment, I can choose a folder, but I can not rename the attachment. The sender does not always name the attachment in a for me comprehensible way. I would like to be able to rename so I can find a saved attachment back easily.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to auto export attachments as .PDF

I am required to retain roughly 20+ attachments a day, all .PDF format. I would LOVE to be able to auto export them NOT as .Eml but in their true form. Your IOS App now has the feature of viewing attachments as one of the optionals. I have tried to setup rules but found out it is of no use.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to NOT switch to Finder after calling Save All Attachments

Switching to Finder after calling Save All Attachments is convenient when we do it in a single e-mail message. However, when we have to save attachments of several e-mails in a short period, this feature turns out to be a great annoyance. An option (even a hidden one, set by terminal) to avoid this behavior would be greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some attachment selected

It would be great if some attachments could be selected so it could be possible drag and drop, etc. Now it is possible to select one at the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cannot send a file through Airmail directly from any Office 2016 application

Before I used Airmail, I could click on a button or use a menu item in any Office 2016 app to send that document via Mail. I tried doing this now that Airmail is the default email application on my Mac and I kept getting an error message (see screenshot). It would be great if Airmail were recognized by Office 2016 as the default mail app when so configured.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  20. Be able to change default PDF viewer for attachments

When you right click a PDF attachment in an email message you are offered only Preview to open it. I would like to be able to open a pdf with PDFpen pro to automatically OCR the pdf if it needs it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base