How can we improve Airmail?

Add Tags for emails

Adding custom Tags to emails and being able to filter them and create custom filters for tags

196 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jessica Jones commented  · 

Im shocked that this still isnt a feature in 2017...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes yes yes please. I don't need a long list of labels for each inbox; I just want to assign easily remembered tags to emails so I can easily search for them, no matter what "folder" they're in.

• Anonymous commented  · 

heard good things about airmail but if no tags, will have to stick with Mail.

• BG commented  · 

I have 75000+ emails in my archive and they are sorted by tags. Please add tag feature in both Mac and iOS Airmail apps. It is critical for my workflow.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just switched back to AppleMail and Spark because of missing tags in AirMail... - too bad

• DV commented  · 

+1.
        I'm adding my voice to this.
        This is on top of my wishes.

• Peter Mienes commented  · 

Don't understand that Airmail does not already have this: MailMate offers custom tags (but it has bad HTML support, which is why I've switched to Airmail).

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mail Tags in Apple Mail are a must for me. Airmail also needs this feature.

• Roger Cavanagh commented  · 

I would love to have tags like Mailtags provides tags for the regular Apple Mail app.

• Peter commented  · 

without tagging I cannot use Airmal.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love this as well. One of the reasons I stick to apple mail is mail tags. This is needed

• Ruud Voost commented  · 

This! Automatic tagging would be awesome as well. E.g. lots of mails from multiple people at one company would have the tag of that company this way one would have mr@client.com and ms@client.com and mrs@client.com result in a tag "client". Tags should show up in a single line, and easily editable without right clicking or anything, just click and type.

Airmail Mac 3.x

Feedback and Knowledge Base