How can we improve Airmail?

Integration of Antidote

You should integrate Antidote, the best french spellchecker already integrated with a lot of other softwares (like Mail)

295 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Julien commented  · 

Yes we need Antidote !

• BPA commented  · 

Please, please add Antidote.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'll stop using airmail and go back to mail just because antidote is not integrated. Steve

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 go back to mail my users , antidote is a strong need in our business

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sierra update breaks the compatibility between Airmail 3 and Antidote! No luck on the part of Antidode Developers. Leaving Airmail sadly…

• Greg commented  · 

I'll stop using airmail and go back to mail just because antidote is not integrated. Sad.

• Stephane commented  · 

+1... Je crois que ça compléterait bien AirMail

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1
    if I had known Antidote wasn't integrated in Airmail, I wouldn't have bought it.

• Kurt Hibchen commented  · 

I agree, please integrate Antidote into Airmail. I love Airmail but I do have alternatives. In the case of Antidote, it is an essential tool for me and so many other people. And now in addition to doing a great job with French, it also supports English spelling and grammar correction. My workaround for now is copy-pasting into Antidote, doing all my corrections and then copy-pasting back into Airmail. It works, but it is a little tedious. I don't think this is very difficult to implement. Contact the people at Antidote and please resolve this as soon as possible!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Bonjour, il serait souhaitable d'intégré antidote dans Airmail, un super mail!

• Thomas commented  · 

Hello !
    any update on this ?
    Thanks !!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Antidote integration would make Airmail 3 a way better option for many people. I mean, if I had known Antidote wasn't integrated in Airmail, I wouldn't have bought it.
    The integration itself shouldn't be so difficult, since it has been down in many, many apps (and even browsers).
    I contacted the Antidote team, and they told me they couldn't you anything without your involvement.

Please notice that Antidote isn't limited to French, but deals pretty well with English (I'm writing without it, so please don't judge by what you read here !). It isn't limited to spell-checking, either, and corrects typography, plus provides different kinds of dictionaries.

I hope you will be able to do something. I wouldn't take the time to write such a comment, if such a feature wasn't so important to me (an others, I'm sure).

Fabien

• Leon Ladeur commented  · 

yes, non existence of integration with antidote would be a big negative and a possible reason not to use airmail. I have sent a message to druide as well. Logically there should be a connector available taking into account the increasing popularity of airmail.

Het yak

• Thomas commented  · 

Hello !
    Any news about this ? (I'm also a huge fan of both application and it will be great to have them work together.)
    Thanks in advance for your help !
    Kind regards (and Happy Xmas)

← Previous 1 3

Airmail Mac 3.x

Feedback and Knowledge Base