How can we improve Airmail?

HubSpot Signals support for Airmail

Support for HubSpot is the <one> thing that's keeping my sales team from moving to airmail from gmail and mail.app. Adding support for this integration would make Airmail a slam-dunk.

Signals allows our sales-team to essentially track whether or not a message is read using a tracker image embedded in the message. Yes, this doesn't work for those of us that turn off image loading, but it can be very useful from a sales perspective.

Thanks

129 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rick Kilcoyne shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Nice feature. I actually use SendinBlue SMTP to track the mail-openings but would be even better as described. Also, Hubspot "address book" integration would be awesome

• andrew kingery commented  · 

Here's another vote for integration with HubSpot.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Need this feature real bad! :(

• Franco commented  · 

Come on Hubspot !

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates re. this? I had to switch back to the native Gmail client...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree. Would love to see Airmail and Hubspot integration.

• David commented  · 

Critically important to me and a sales team of 100+

• Christina commented  · 

This would be a great option. I am new to Hubspot and would love that tracking information to be centralized on my Hubspot CRM dashboard

• Anonymous commented  · 

Two years later and still no support?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just switched to Airmail. If you support Sidekick/Hubspot, I can recommend Airmail to everyone I know!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The same here. Even after a year, I can't see this feature to be added. Please!

• Jon taylor commented  · 

I would love to use this not only for tracking emails, but scheduling emails to be sent at a specific time. Currently I have to login to Gmail to set that feature, would be amazing if I could do it right within AirMail.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed. I would really like our sales team to use Airmail. We recently were acquired and had to switch over from gmail to Exchange. While I don't want to use outlook, the fact that it supports this integration means that we may move to that instead of setting everyone up with their own Airmail download

Airmail Mac 3.x

Feedback and Knowledge Base