How can we improve Airmail?

DEVONthink Integration

Please add support for exporting directly to DTPO even just as RTF so images are retained.

Dragging emails to the DTPO sorter only creates a link in DTPO rather than a copy of the email and emails exported as EML tend to lose embedded images after some time. Airmail's support for filing email is good, but I have to pay per MB for Internet so syncing folders with a server is a variable cost. DTPO has excellent search/filing features, helps keep all documents in one system, and facilitates a zero inbox.

430 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Carl Dixon shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Done  · 

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

+1 for this. Essential feature for me.

• R. Roy commented  · 

+1 I like AIrmail as a email client but am really missing the integration that Apple mail and outlook have

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 - I would also like to see this integration! I've been using DTO for years now and love the addition of Airmail 2 to my workflow. Now, to get email into DTO. As a researcher, having the attachments and images in each email are important.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Plus 1 for this request. I used airmail for business but I might have to abandon it if I cannot get it integrated with devonthink

• Michael Morris commented  · 

Absolutely agree. It was only after buying Airmail and starting to use it that I realized that dragging e-mails only created a link. As an attorney, I need the e-mail, and it's attachments. Airmail has a lot of potential, but needs to have this fixed before I can use it for business purposes.

1 3 Next →

Airmail Mac 3.x: Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base