or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roy Miguens commented  · 

Spotlight indexing of emails is critical for me as well. Have to keep jumping back to the old Mail app in order to find information or attachments.

• Erik commented  · 

This is a key feature missing in Airmail, and the main reason for me not to switch to Airmail. Please consider adding this function!

• Mark Levison commented  · 

Sad this is not implemented yet. This is a key missing feature.

• Jared G commented  · 

I am leaving Airmail until/unless this is implemented. Sad to go, but it is unusable without it

• Jared G commented  · 

I have to leave Airmail and regret the money and time invested precisely for this reason. It is entirely unusable without spotlight searching (especially as the built-in search is so unreliable)

• Daniel commented  · 

This is the only showstopper for me. Mail does it (of course) and Outlook does a halfgood job but with no previews.Please implement this so i can switch to airmail fulltime.

• Patrick commented  · 

+1 for this option

• Bo Moeller commented  · 

Please please implement. I am so happy for AIRMAIL and this is really a "must have".
        Hope to see this really soon.
        Thanks in advance

• Bo Moeller commented  · 

This is a must!!
        My old POSTBOX mail app could do this.
        I hope this is coming real soon

• Benny Kellner commented  · 

Totally Agree! Especially since external apps like the new BusyContacts are using the Spotlight index to show contact-email!

• Benny Kellner commented  · 

Totally Agree! Especially since external apps like the new BusyContacts are using the Spotlight index to show contact-email!

• Lucas commented  · 

I submitted the same idea a few minutes ago. They should definitely add this, so Airmail would be completely imbricated into OS X. I can't wait to see this feature in a future update!

• Lucas commented  · 

Airmail isn't integrated to spotlight so when you are searching for some emails through Spotlight you can only access them via Mail.app. It would be great to introduce this feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, this is an important feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, please add this in. I've been using Airmail for a while now and it has been great except that this is missing

• Ievgen Morokin commented  · 

I just bought and started using airmail and very upset because of lack of support spotlight. Spotlight is necessary, it's obvious. Lack of this functional is reason for me to stop using airmail.

• Henno Täht commented  · 

This is the last important feature that Outlook has over Airmail.

• Anonymous commented  · 

So important! Nothing can stop Airmail once it has Spotlight integration!

Airmail Mac 3.x: Search

Feedback and Knowledge Base