or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Why is it not being implemented yet? Even with the new version out? What is stopping you guys? I have been using Airmail for 6 months now and really miss my Mac Mail only due to this feature. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Airmail and will not go back but this constant reminder of this feature not being there is really sad.

• Branislav V. commented  · 

Really a bummer not having system-wide searching in Airmail. Like what the heck? Version 3 out and still nothing?
        The integrated search doesn't work good at all. Please add this, I even bought the iOS version and was hoping to do a full switch (4 mail accounts)

• Michael Ochtrop commented  · 

This is a showstopper for me as well. I had tried Airmail for a while but had to switch back to Apple Mail - it is completely frustrating not to find anything in airmail when searching for a name. I was hoping version 3 might have it...

• Marc Schwachter commented  · 

I am completely confused as to why this basic Mac feature has not been added. It is the single reason why I cannot use airmail. How much more feedback do you need???

• Anonymous commented  · 

Stop doing anything else, and integrate this, plz!

• Jose Luis commented  · 

This exist in the new version ???

• Sean Fulmer commented  · 

This is a showstopper for me. Hope you can add it soon.

• Robert Betz commented  · 

Spotlight support is definitely a feature that should be present in an app that is running on Macs. It certainly will improve the ability to find ALL materials in different application and file spaces related to a search criteria.

• Peter Farries commented  · 

How much more feedback do you need??? Add spotlight search and stop dithering.

• Thomas White commented  · 

If you are going to play in the Apple world, this is a requirement. Your competitors understand this need.

• Michael Wagner commented  · 

I really need this capability. I sue spotlight to search for everything.

• Andy Graff commented  · 

Yes, Yes, Yes!! 100% needed! I personally search for apps that support Spotlight index and if they don't, I pass on the app. Let's make this happen so I can stop using Mac native Mail app. Thanks!

• Andy commented  · 

Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac has this capability. Let's make this happen! Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Inconceivable this has still not been added and the only thing keeping me from switching for years now.....how hard could this possibly be?

Airmail Mac 3.x: Search

Feedback and Knowledge Base