How can we improve Airmail?

Better integration with Microsoft Office (word, excel) - sending open documents

When I use mail.app I can send open document (word, excel) via share button. When I change deafult client for Airmail share is not active and Ia have close document, go to the Finder and send document.

93 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RobertRobert shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StefanStefan commented  · 

this is open for months AND it is important (at least for those of us working on real projects), what are you doing about this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have been eagerly waiting for this feature to be incorporated. I had once chatted with Airmail support execs and they said they need permission from Microsoft do enable this. Which I understand. We need to right to Microsoft for enabling / supporting Airmail for this feature

• Steve NikiforukSteve Nikiforuk commented  · 

Agree totally with this. Just started to use AIrmail and this is quite limiting for an MS Office user. Bought Airmail to boost productivity - not the opposite.

• HaukeHauke commented  · 

Same applies if def. client is Outlook for Mac which works fine (when in mail.app default client is set to Outlook).
        If default mail client is set to Airmail sending a document out of office tools leads to an error indicating configuration for Airmail is wrong...
        Pls fix this fast - otherwise I will still need to use Outlook what I would love to change to Airmail...

Feedback and Knowledge Base