How can we improve Airmail?

Add Tracking Feature that's in the iOS version

There is a tracking feature in the iOS version of this program. Add it into the Mac Application version.

207 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James commented  · 

Hmm. The point is that the status of tracked emails sent using iOS should be visible on desktop, and vice versa. Unless this plugin does that, I'm not sure this feature request should be marked as done...

• Anonymous commented  · 

WHY??? HOW CAN YOU HAVE THIS IN MOBILE BUT NOT DESKTOP. DUH.

• James commented  · 

Could anyone on the team please update on the status of this? Read tracking on Mac would be a big step towards harmonising the iOS and Mac versions.

In the meantime, would be useful if the anonymous user below could link to the plugin you've mentioned.

• Nemo commented  · 

Guys, come on... DO IT. I can't believe it is implemented on iOS and not on mac app. We all send our business email from computer. That s where we most need the feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You can enable read receipts via a plugin on the main website if that's what you need.

• ET commented  · 

Seriously - at first I thought I just wasn't able to find it but quickly realized that it's not in the desktop version. Find myself "Saving as Draft" and then sending from my phone to enable tracking. Seems like a no brainer to add this to the desktop version!

Airmail Mac 3.x: sending

Feedback and Knowledge Base