How can we improve Airmail?

Show the whole subject

It is really annoying not being able to read the whole subject of an email when the subject is long. It's very important information!

I see you can access it with a tooltip but that's a hassle that comes with a significant delay and slows done my workflow a lot.

Could you please add a preference to show the full subject instead of trimming it, or just do this always?

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jono shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael commented  · 

I need to copy parts of the subject very often - the only war to do this for now ist to open the mail in a single-windows and enlarge it to max to reach every part of the subject-line to mark and copy.

Please just add a switch to the settings "Show full subject in multiple lines" and everyone will be happy.

• Nate Silva commented  · 

This is a big problem. I sometimes look at email on my phone (where I use a different email app) just because I don’t want to pause over the subject line for several seconds in Airmail for Mac.

• Zachary Owen commented  · 

Can we get an update on this, or at least a comment?

• Reynold Xin commented  · 

This is definitely a big problem. It is a very important functional improvement. It simply takes too long to wait for the tooltip to show up.

Airmail Mac 3.x: Layout

Feedback and Knowledge Base