How can we improve Airmail?

Mail Window - Info header expandable

After finally daring the switch from my beloved old Sparrow I did notice a small layout glitch in the E-Mail windows /view and one little function missing there. Attached I did a little comparison.

1)What got my attention is that the sender and receiver are not aligned properly in one line which is distracting to my eyes. It just looks like a layout glitch that should be very easy to fix (see Sparrow window on the left side where this is solved properly).

2) In Sparrow there was a small "i" in the Maii header. Clicking this button allowed to globally toggle the mail header to expand. The result was a simple but straightforward overview including (From: / To: / Date / Subject:) with a light grey background (Similar to the Airmail omposer Window) that allows a good overview of the basic infos of an E-Mail at one glimpse (see lower left side in the attachment). I really miss this option in Airmail. The current mail header looks distracting - especially with that alignment glitch and I hope you can fix this and also add this small option that brings so much comfort to the information overview.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lucas shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google