How can we improve Airmail?

Red Circle - anyone can use airmail with Exchange?

I posted a few tickets to support but it seems they are too busy.
I use airmail on my Mac exclusively for one single Exchange server. My avatar turns red in about 10min of use if I am home, at work, on wifi or even connected through my iPhones 3G network. It always turns red. Needless to say everything else, including Mail app works fine and no issues with internet connection. Rebooting the Mac app solves the problem for another 5mins after when the red circle will appear again and connection will be lost. No issues with iPhone app which connects through the same network, mails are being synced fine on my iPhone.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nazar Muhammedov shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott Hurd commented  · 

Same problem - even with the new "Exchange Engine" as of May 10, 2017. It starts working fine, but after a few minutes the account circle turns red and the Exchange account does not work. I received an "Unable to Send Mail" dialog this morning simply trying to reply to an EMAIL that had been pulled in just after starting Airmail

• Simon commented  · 

Similar problem - my avatar does not turn red but I have to restart before I can send anything via exchange.

• Vincent commented  · 

Same frustrating problem, I had to switch back to MacOS Mail client which manages the connection perfectly well ...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same problem too. I´ve made an Automator-App fpr Restart Airmail manually :-( After Restart Outgoing mails were send.

• Anonymous commented  · 

same problem. i have 7 email accounts. some work, others turn red?

Airmail Mac 3.x: Sync

Feedback and Knowledge Base