Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. wrapping

I've noticed that the line wrapping doesn't work properly when using bullet points in the composer. Words are cut in half. Can you fix this?

Thanks!

Josh

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Composer  ·  Admin →
  2. Swipes don't work well with the Magic Mouse

When I'm using my magic mouse I can't archive messages using the swipe gesture as well as I can when I'm using the trackpad. Would love for this to be improved

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Redirect feature should override composer type for the account

Redirect should keep the original e-mail intact.

When redirecting an email in HTML using the composer type in Plain Text, the email gets converted to plain text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. UI clarity issue

When you first open the app, on the right side there's no delineation between the toolbar and the message area, since there is no message selected. Even when a message is selected, there's no delineation between the 'Subject' area and the toolbar. The line that determines where one can click to drag the window and where one can't do so is invisible.

This certainly looks beautiful, but this is a problem for the UI because a user who isn't highly experienced with the Mac, or with the app won't know exactly where they should click if they want to drag…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Doo Integration

Integration with Doo would be great!
    https://getdooapp.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sort Deleted By Modified/Date Deleted

Please can you add a filter so that we can sort deleted emails by date deleted? Outlook for Windows has this by using the Modified filter.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. file handling

I'm finding attachments are not behaving properly. JPEGs are cropped. PDF and word documents often refuse to open, saying the file is damaged yet I can open the same file if I use the Mail app from Apple. Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this - I couldn't find a way to contact Airmail. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Any chance you guys are working on a Calendar app?

None of the existing calendar apps are worthy of Airmail. I really love what you've done for e-mail.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow entering

The way my biz is setup I can only use POP servers and I need messages deleted from the server after 1 day. The only option is 7 days and I am now getting the same message downloaded twice as a result. I need a 1 day delete from server option (or selectable days)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unify icons

There are at least 4 different icons Airmail uses for the same action. Why do those icons look different, if they all work the same way?

I belive it is much more helpful if you know there is "that" icon and no matter where you see it, you know how it works and what action is tied to it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →
  13. automate attachment of files

so that when I type "...CV is attached..." or "...Quote is Attached..." the file I have nominated as the latest CV quote etc (perhaps via Text expander?) is attached.

Please note CV's, quotes, newsletters etc. may well have multiple distinctive names - so inside our outside Airmail I want to link the current "CV" to the file I want to use that day when I say CV etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As 'VIP' is an acronym, please consider changing the contextual menu item 'Add to Vips' to 'Add to VIP List'.

As 'VIP' is an acronym, please consider changing the contextual menu item 'Add to Vips' to 'Add to VIP' or 'Add to VIP List'.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →
  15. Hotkeys in Airmail 2

In Airmail 1 we had hotkeys that we could assign to "create new mail" or "open the app" it disappeared in Airmail 2, what happened to it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you delete a batch of emails problem

I seem to be having an issue with the central email listing column.

If i delete say 15 emails in one go, the email it displays (once they've deleted) isn't the one thats displaying in the right hand content panel, all seems out of sync. You can go to the next one and its still not the content related to the email you've clicked on.
    If i then close the program and then open it up again its all in the correct place.
    I have 11 email accounts, not sure if that has anything to do with it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Airmail Mac 2.6 Composer Does Not Work With Garmmarian

Native Mac mail composer works great with Interactive Grammarian speller and grammar check. But Airmail's mail composer (all versions including the latest 2.6.x) does not work with Grammarian interactive features. Sometimes, the focus of mail composer shifts and takes me away and out of the composer window where I am typing mail. Because of these two, I tend to go back to the native Mac mail. Airmail is a great program and I hope these two issues can be fixed so I can continue using it. I am using both iMacs and a Mac Book pro laptop under El-Capitan OS.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Composer  ·  Admin →
  18. return if no response

I'm almost at the point where I'd like to revisit Airmail but I just don't think it meets the needs other platforms are able to provide.

For example, it would be amazing to have the Boomerang type features to recall an email IF it isn't responded to by a set amount of time. (Similar to snooze, but with more options and usefulness)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Better address autocomplete per account

It would be great to be able to have autocomplete properly add all addresses that have been sent to/received from, as Mac Mail does.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve your documentation

Your documentation is written in English that is barely literate and very often confusing. It is really shockingly bad.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base