Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Attach files to existing threads feature.

If you have one email thread going and you want to attach a file to it there is no possible way to do that in apple mail for ios. Doesnt exist in many apps like Gmail and Mailbox. Acompli manages this well.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow typing immediately after hitting reply! No waiting for the signature to finish loading!

Allow typing immediately after hitting reply! I'm tired of having to wait for my html signature to finish loading, and then only being able to type. Especially in remote locations, where I still have to use EDGE cellular or poor 3G service, that I have to wait up to 10 seconds for the html signature to load before I can start typing. What a drag!

Using Airmail 1 and 2...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. better labels

i really liked airmail 1.5 candy stile labels under each message but now in 2.0 is kinda step back just small cool corner its hard to see what is what... please add more noticeable labels... maybe ill message could be filled with colour... thank you if you repair this it would be great

- dark ui ( i beg you )

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Starry night theme without message text in subject

Starry night theme has a nice compact view showing you many e-mails but it's a bit to full. Would be nice if it would just show the subject and not also the first words of the mail. Would make it much cleaner!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support the QQ mail

QQmail has huge amount of users in china, but air mail 2 can not add qq mail account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Better address autocomplete per account

It would be great to be able to have autocomplete properly add *all* addresses that have been sent to/received from, as Mac Mail does.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base