Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show how big the attachmets are

Need to know, how big the filesizes are (like in Thunderbird)

266 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Unread Badge Count for all Folders, not just Inbox

I use Exchange account and folders.
    I see my badge count is equals of inbox folder, but not for all folders.

264 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →
  3. Add ability to create tables. A very useful and frequently used feature in MS-Outlook.

Click an icon or right click > Insert Table -- Display a grid
    User drags mouse across the grid to pick no of rows and columns
    Table is created. See attached screenshot.
    Allow adding, deleting and resizing rows and columns of the table.

262 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Delegate support for Exchange accounts

Please add option to add delegates mailboxes for Exchange accounts.

(Perfect would be exchange categories sync within delegates mailbox. This is a feature that outlook for mac is missing at the moment.)

255 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve the share links in Airmail so I don't get this error, "Word was unable to mail your document. Please make sure your mail..."

When creating a Word document in Outlook 2016 for Mac, there is the ability to "share" the document with other people by email. The steps are File > Share > Send Document. But every time I do this I get this error, "Word was unable to mail your document. Please make sure your mail program is configured correctly and that you can send mail with it." when Airmail 2 is set as the default mail application. I do NOT get this same error when I select Mac Mail or Outlook as the default mail client. This is a very big…

251 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Salesforce

Integration with Salesforce to associate emails with leads, accounts, contacts and opportunities

251 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Outbox" or outgoing mailbox before a message is sent

I've had problems a couple of times where an email doesn't successfully get sent. Airmail gives me an error message (in this case, "Cannot send mail error [message subject] Unable to authenticate with the current session's credentials."

Now I can't find the message anywhere, so that I can choose to either copy it into a client that's running correctly (i.e. go into gmail on Safari) OR at least tell Airmail to cancel this message.

A bit concerned that I'm going to write the email in Safari, send it normally, and then whenever my problem is fixed in Airmail, it will…

240 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give Option to layout message pane underneath the headers

Please allow the capability to move the actual message pane underneath the list of emails headers. This would facilitate a better UX for those of us that are laptops. Right now, there isnt really enough room to see both header AND message on the same page linearly.

242 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Tags for emails

Adding custom Tags to emails and being able to filter them and create custom filters for tags

230 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make the font bigger for composing an email and also the font size for the folders and incoming messages. The font is too small for old eyes

Have the capability in preferences to change the font size for composing email, folders, incoming messages etc.

222 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it easier to save embedded images

When someone sends me an embedded image. There's no way to download it or open it from within the program. There should be a right click or button to download all. Instead, I have to copy the image, paste it into Photoshop, and then save it from there with a made-up name (as no name is displayed within Airmail).

This seems like a no-brainer, or am I the one with no brain?

216 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Translate email with one click (As Gmails does)

When I receive an email in another language in Gmail it shows at the top a button "Translate this message" to translate it with one click. This would be a great addition for Airmail.

215 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add office365 MFA authentication

Please add authentication for Office365 using Microsofts ADAL SDK (https://github.com/AzureAD/azure-activedirectory-library-for-objc. This would enable AirMail usage for accounts managed by draconian IT departments that don't allow app passwords while having MFA enabled. Thanks!

214 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Connect  ·  Admin →
  14. Support for Flags/Starred for Non-Gmail IMAP

Currently the Starred section is mapped to Starred on Gmail mailboxes - or - shows mails manually Starred within Airmail

I don't use Gmail, I use a Premium provider and would like to have a function to support 'Flags' or using the 'Starred' section such that it automatically updates within Airmail and allows you so search/sort/filter on them

Currently, mails Flagged in iPhone do show as Starred in Airmail but do not show automatically in the Starred section.

See support thread https://airmail.tenderapp.com/help/discussions/airmail-beta-226/31-issue-with-refresh-on-starred-items

207 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Accepted  ·  20 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  15. calendar.vcs

Please add support for calendar.vcs attachments!!
    Currently Airmail does not show any information related to the calendar.vcs invitations - all you get is an attachment, and if you double click on it it will open in iCal - BUT iCal will not actually go to the day of the meeting! So when opening a calendar.vcs I have NO IDEA what the details of the invitation are.

Please include the details of the invitation in text within the email. Gmail does this and its brilliant.

208 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Block tracking pixels

Add the ability to block email tracking pixels, similar to PixelBlock Chrome extension for Gmail.

205 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 193 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PGP

Easy use with PGP
    I want to use the PGP tool to entcrypt my mails. But in the actual version no chance.

190 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
  19. attachments

I have a very hard time finding attachments. They are placed randomly in my emails. For example, a recent reply from a third person says "please find these attachments". They are placed randomly "near" the bottom in a completely random place. In apple mail i can click the paperclip icon to see and download the attachments. In Airmail I have to hunt through the email to find where they randomly are. I have to open apple mail to download attachments instead of this frustrating attachment hunt. What is going on?

187 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  20. Activity list support BusyContacts

I would really like to be able to completely abandon Apple Mail for Airmail on both Mac and iOS but I am missing support for the Activity List feature of Busycontacts. BusyMac assured me they did send all the necessary documentation to Bloop.

From the Busycontacts' page https://support.busymac.com/help/62109-what-email-apps-are-busycal-and-busycontacts-compatible-with

"BusyContacts displays mail messages in the Activity List sent to/from the selected contact. Currently, only messages from Apple Mail or MailMate are supported.

In order to support third-party mail clients in BusyContacts, it requires work on the part of the mail vendor. Currently, only one third-party mail client, MailMate, has added support…

187 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base