2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  3. Swipe Sensitivity is too low?

Comparing to the swipe sensitivity of Spark, Airmail is pretty terrible. I can swipe just a little bit to get Spark to react, however, I had to swipe a long distance on my track pad to get Airmail to start recognizing my swipe. Deleting the email by swiping is really really awkward because of this. I am seeing a lot of similar feedbacks below, but it seems like Airmail team just don't care about this horrible user experience? Please fix this!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interaction  ·  Admin →
  4. The "Export to EML..." feature shouldn't use slashes in the filename

Something like "FW: ..." causes the suggested filename to be "FW/ ...", which, while legal on macOS, isn't legal on Windows, which is sort of the point of exporting .eml, isn't it? It sucks to have to carefully examine the suggested file name every time.

It would be nice if the replacement char for colon chars in subject lines were something like underscore, or perhaps even configurable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug: High Sierra Full Screen

After upgrading to High Sierra (10.13), Airmail v3.5 seems to display issues when in full screen mode.

When composing an email, the To/CC fields would usually autocomplete/suggest contacts as you start typing their name/address. However, in High Sierra full screen mode, this functionality is not present. If you go to windowed mode, it behaves as expected.

Also, spelling autocorrect also seems to have display issues in full screen mode.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →
  6. Support for Century Gothic

I was very happy to see that Airmail allows you to set different fonts for different email accounts, something I've been looking for for a while now, but one of the accounts I use needs Century Gothic, and I can't see this in the list of available fonts.

How can you include this, and other fonts? Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Composer  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG: actions on single mail apply to full conversation

Airmail 3 for Mac v. 3.3.2

when opening a conversation, there's the actions on the top that should apply for the entire conversation.
    When selecting a single message from the conversation, there's the same actions - just that they should only apply to that particular message.

However, that distinction does not work.

I've single-moved the oldest message in a conversation to a folder - yet the whole conversation moves along.

I've single-deleted the most recent message in a conversation - yet the whole conversation goes to the trash can.

mailed this bug report to tech support, but no reply after…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sync templates with iCloud

Sync templates with iCloud for people working on more than one computer, like office and home.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sync  ·  Admin →
  9. Search Snoozed Emails

Snoozed emails seem to be unsearchable using the search function. I've tried searching for "label: snooze" or "label: later" (my snooze folder) and that doesn't return any results.

I would like to be able to search (and setup a smart folder) that includes emails in my inbox and snoozed. Using a label would be fine, or "IN: Snooze" would also be great.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →
  10. Show total size of attachments

Show total size of attachments when add many files...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I love the app, but I'm using it on a shared Mac, so it would be great idea to use some password protection feature

I love the app, but I'm using it on a shared Mac, so it would be a great idea to use some password protection feature with an optional timed auto lock... and when protected disable notifications or notification previews or sender names

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
  12. Paste as plain text

We need "Paste as plain text" when you right click inside the composer body window.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reopen previous email/message after selecting/clicking on a new one

A simple "reopen closed/previous message" ability... or maybe "recent" list of viewed/opened messages?

Unless I missed it... would come in handy instead of searching/scrolling through the list looking for the one you just had :P

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BUG: Composer autocomplete in fullscreen on High Sierra

In high sierra when Airmail is in fullscreen, when trying to compose a mail autocomplete dont work. Im using Airmail 3.5 (build 452)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No Discard window if the body of the email contains no content (filter out signature)

Currently, if I close an empty airmail window, it asks if I want to save my draft. I think this is because it is registering the signature information as text in the body of the email. Any chance you can filter the signature out so that closing an empty email does not result in a save draft notification?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. distribution list

Allow users to create a distribution list within airmail and nickname it something so we can email groups of people WITHOUT having to add the to our personal apple contacts app. I am an educator, for example, so it would be great to create a distribution list of the classes I teach, but I don't want to have to add my students names and contact info to my apple contacts.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  17. Links in emails will not open in any browser.

In Preferences > Appearance I have unchecked Autoload Remote Images. Links in email messages are clickable – mousing over the link shows the link and the cursor changes to a pointer – but clicking the link doesn't open it in a browser. I first have to load remote images for the message and then clicking a link opens it in a browser. These are just simple text links already embedded in the message, so is this a bug or a feature?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Display labels automatically created by Gmail rules

When downloading new messages, Airmail does not seem to consistently display labels that are automatically created by Gmail's own rules. Other email apps such as Spark manage to do this, so it seems to be technically feasible.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When sending a task to omnifocus/2do/evernote airmail loses it's focus

This is really annoying - I wanted to use AirMail as my ultimate "GTD collect" tool, but currently it's too frustrating. Basically, I've enabled an integration with some TODO service (let's say omnifocus), and bound it to the "left arrow" action. Now when I press left arrow, the email is created as a task in omnifocus (which is fine), but also - omnifocus window gets focused (on top) and stays there. So i have to press cmd+tab to return to airmail app, to continue working on emails. Now imagine doing all those unnecessary context switches with the multiple emails.

I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service  ·  Admin →
  20. Hi, in the latest version (2016) of MS Outlook, they have introduced a very nice feature. If I have a any document, image etc open

Hi, in the latest version (2016) of MS Outlook, they have introduced a very nice feature. If I have any document, image etc open and then I decide to send an email, when I click on insert email, all the previously and recently opened documents/images etc. are automatically shown. Just click once and they are attached, rather than clicking on attachment button and browsing to the document to be attached.

Can this feature be implemented in AirMail

Regards,
    Manmeet Bhangu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?