Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Organizing rules in folders

I have lots of different inboxes and each of them needs sorting rules. Since they are many: the rules list is becoming almost endless.

It would be nice to be able to organize rules in folders, like you do with computer files

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Rules  ·  Admin →
  2. The "Pro" Theme should have variable number of textlines (1,2,3,4) just as it is in the iOS version

The iOS version has only one theme with variable number of bodytext lines. The most similar one OSX theme is "Pro", but it has only two lines of the mail body by default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Get rid of garbage tags and attributes in HTML content

I'm typically composing emails in a simple, concise way. I don't use color or other fancy stuff.

But when I see people reply to my emails, part of the quoted email from me is always blue. Why? Because Airmail inserts unneeded and erroneous HTML tags/attributes in the outgoing email.

The problem is exacerbated when I'm posting to some helpdesk application, which then tries to convert HTML to some wiki-like markup and that gives a lot of garbage now on the user level.

Hope this gets addressed.

Thanks!
    Igor

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Composer  ·  Admin →
  4. Add quick search 'spotlight-like' window to go to a folder quickly from keyboard

I know you can search in a window here :

https://i.imgur.com/17nXR8F.png

However that requires you to use the mouse to then pick the folder from results. I wish you could make a search for a folder from a spotlight like window like this one :

https://i.imgur.com/i18tjOy.png

And then quickly jump between folders with it. That would save me a lot, lot of time. Thank you so much if you do consider adding this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the default search scope global instead of the current folder.

When I focus the search box, it defaults to label: inbox. Please provide an option to disable this so that the default search scope is global.

Like many people, I keep inbox zero so I never actually want to search my inbox. This is something the native Mail.app gets right.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  7. Swap archive message for move to folder button

When viewing in message viewer I would like to replace the archive button with move to folder as I don't use the archive function, but I do store all my messages in different folders.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →
  8. Different signatures for different recipients

This solution I had in "The Bat" for Windows.

When you type a recipient in TO: field, the signature changes based upon recipient email.

You can define different signatures and connect them with different recipients and they are applied automatically.

So you can define different signature for your friends, different for business partners and different for your mom :)

And then you don't need to switch them manually so it saves time.

The Bat had it like 10 years ago :)

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Composer  ·  Admin →
  9. Option to disable notification of one account (Do Not Disturb)

(Idea: Josemar Davi Luedke; i’m just bumping it)

''Would be very good to have the option to turn off the notification of one specify account when needed. For example, you work remotely from the rest of your team and you get a lot of messages when you are doing your personal stuff. You still want to receive your personal emails but not the work ones.''

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In Airmail Beta 3.3.3 (456), when "All Inboxes" is highlighted and I click the icon to create a new email, the entire app crashes.

In Airmail Beta for Mac 3.3.3 (456), when "All Inboxes" is highlighted and I click the icon to create a new email, the entire app crashes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In Airmail Beta 3.3.3 (456), when "All Inboxes" is highlighted and I click the icon to create a new email, the entire app crashes.

In Airmail Beta for Mac 3.3.3 (456), when "All Inboxes" is highlighted and I click the icon to create a new email, the entire app crashes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reply to does not always include the entire previous message

Reply to does not always include the entire previous message. Some emails I have to reply to from Gmail because either a) the reply email has no content at all (just the sender and a blue 'bar' that marks the beginning of the email I am replying to) or b) the last message is not included in the reply, so it looks like I am replying to myself.

I can't see a consistent pattern as to what causes this. If I see anything I will let you know.

141 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. send mail and postpone conversation

when I send a reply and postpone conversation immediately it pops up in my inbox and postpone is canceled. It's because mail is sent after postponing and due to new activity in the conversation postpone does not occur. It would be great to have a new button to send mail immediately and postpone occurs succesfully

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  sending  ·  Admin →
  14. Alert about missing attachments

Remind me to add attachment when the word attachment was included in the message text

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Service  ·  Admin →
  16. email autosuggestion does not work when Airmail is fullscreen

When I compose a new email and start typing an address or a person name while the airmail app is in fullscreen mode, autocompletion of email addresses from my contacts doesn't work. If I exit fullscreen mode, everything works as expected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have a tool to find duplicate emails

I would love a way to find duplicate emails in my mailboxes. I'm trying to reduce the size of my email archive in order to free up space on my MacBook Pro, and I'm pretty sure I've got a lot of accidentally duplicated emails. I'm looking for a tool that would find duplicates based on email subject, content, sender, size, date, etc. Something like this exists for Apple Mail (see https://en.freedownloadmanager.org/Mac-OS/Remove-Duplicate-Messages-FREE.html) but not for AirMail.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bug: Some emails do not load / are blank.

Specifically, I can never view Warby Parker emails on iOS & macOS, but can when switching to another email client. Potentially a larger issue with other emails.

iOS: 11.0.x
    iOS Airmail: Airmail Build 309 [3] [29-05-2017]

macOS: 10.2.6
    macOS Airmail: Airmail 3 Version 3.5 (452)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  UX  ·  Admin →
  19. Create a specific time slot where the app will be working or not

We all know the stress of enjoying the weekend but mail is still sent to your iphone. Very annoying sometimes. One still needs the phone for other things but one is not wanting to see mail.

To create less stress during the evening or during the weekend I would welcome a preference where one could change the "app being online" I would call it Airtime :-)
    Example:
    App online and working: Mo,Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fr 08AM-17PM
    App offline and not working: Mo-Fr 17PM-08AM
    App offline: Weekends

App offline: when a certain speed is reached (car driving) and one can either…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BusyContacts Integration

Hi - we really need BusyContacts to integrated with Airmail App please. Not having this feature (and having clonky Contacts show up instead every time) is really ruining my workflow. I am submitting a NEW request for this, since the other request for this in the database is marked as "already present". Which it isn't.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base