Airmail for macOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Swipe left 'list' options available (not just trash or archive options)

Can you either place 'trash / archive' on swipe right option (the further along the different options available) and when swiping right the ability to place into 'later / to do' list option

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. "Target" icon for "show all messages from this sender" should include ALL MAIL, not just INBOX!

I love the "Target" feature, but it should include ALL MESSAGES from this sender, not just those in the inbox (or whatever folder is selected). I tend to keep a minimal inbox, so this feature is less valuable to me in the current state.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. highlight

Bring back color to Unread Highlight

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Complete appearance customization - everything conceivable and imagined.

So far, changes seem to be "hard core" - integration with eight apps, etc.
    I hope there's time and interest in addressing the "lighter" stuff.
    Give us, the users, complete customization - not just a few choices - - everything conceivable and imagined.

Thanks for ALL you do!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Gravatar/avatars don't always display properly

I get a lot of emails from one particular address. The gravatar/avatar for that address has updated recently, and I see the updated version in Sparrow, but in Airmail it is still showing the old one. I have used the reset icons, sync contacts, and rebuild database commands but that hasn't helped.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Swipes don't work well with the Magic Mouse

When I'm using my magic mouse I can't archive messages using the swipe gesture as well as I can when I'm using the trackpad. Would love for this to be improved

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Reply-all keeps addresses in to line

Anyone know how to have Reply-All reply just to the sender and move other addresses to the cc line?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Date Locale

Currently Airmail uses default date format from system settings. Btw, even if my system locale is non-english i'm usually sending email in english, not all of my recipients speaks my language. The problem that when I reply to an email, Airmail puts a date using system locale into a quote of a previous email.
    Like: "On 8 декабря 2014 г. at 4:02:15, *** (**@gmail.com) wrote:"
    I'd like to have something like "On 8 Dec 2014 at 4:02:15, *
    * (***@gmail.com) wrote:" instead. You know, because not everybody in the world understand what "декабря" means.

There is no way to…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some messages don't display their content

Some messages open but fail to display content, even a redownload message does not resolve the issue.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. light

Hola, Airmail empezó muy bien era rápido, no se colgaba y sincronizaba muy bien con GMail
    Tras la v2 he notado que la aplicación va mucho más lenta en general, sobre todo cuando arranca
    Empiezo a pensar si merece la pena...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please offer disable for the Woosh message sent sound.

I know I have sent a file – there's a button for that. I do not need woosh woosh woosh going on all day. So annoying. I will hack a fix, but there should be a sound off option – like every other app. Surely.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dont make forwarded messeges hidden.

Please make forwarded messeges easily readable. In my case, the fordwarded message is always hidden with the three dots (...).

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow typing immediately after hitting reply! No waiting for the signature to finish loading!

Allow typing immediately after hitting reply! I'm tired of having to wait for my html signature to finish loading, and then only being able to type. Especially in remote locations, where I still have to use EDGE cellular or poor 3G service, that I have to wait up to 10 seconds for the html signature to load before I can start typing. What a drag!

Using Airmail 1 and 2...

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customize Toolbar

Hi are there any plans to add toolbar customization? This is the ultimate factor when I'm making recommendations to my clients.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto-scroll after selecting text in message body doesn't work

When I select text in the message body, and then drag down, if the text goes on beyond the visible area in the window the window will not auto-scroll down so I can continue to select all of the text. Here is a video showing the problem:

http://cl.ly/0p3W1z2R0z3e/Scrolling%20Problem.mp4

This has been an issue for me with earlier versions of Airmail and Airmail Beta, and I was hoping Airmail 2.0 would fix it, but it didn't.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cursor not changing on mouse movement

I am having problems with the mouse cursor. When I hover over an edit box it changes to the I-beam, but it will not change back to the pointer when I move to a non edit area, or even when I move it over the desktop. I only have that problem with Airmail editable controls. Nothing else.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mail deliver causes muted speaker to click MBP mid 2011

Mail delivery or deleting messages causes muted speaker to click MBP mid 2011

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Notifications by account

Having different sounds for different accounts, or the ability to suppress notifications for some accounts (like those used for advertising) vs. those for important mail.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. How about supplying a decent feedback mechanism that doesn't keep losing my input.

Perhaps they've entered your system, perhaps not. But it's annoying to have archived messages float back into view before disappearing permanently. Go, return, go away for real. What's the thinking there? Confusing during cleanup sessions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Recommendations

Airmail 2 recommendations

In order for me to fully replace my Mac Mail, your Airmail app needs to have at least, the following options:
    I need to be able to set up rules to distribute messages to select local folders as well as, to Trash, to Spam, or to a permanent delete option.
    I need to be able to create mail folders that reside on the home computer. Incoming mail can then be redirected to a particular folder based on a rule, or manually moved there.
    I purchased Airmail 2 because Mac Mail eliminated the option to Bounce messages.
    I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base