Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide message preview in new email notification

It would be great to have the message preview hidden in the notification alert. Not that it shows a large portion of the email, but I do work on my computer around others and just having the subject appear would help with confidentiality a bit better.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Preferences  ·  Admin →
  2. Sidebar

Would love to change black background color to grey as white on black is very hard on my eyes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Preferences  ·  Admin →
  3. Yandex Mail

Hey!
    Your app is great, thanks.
    My tip is that: Consider adding Yandex.Mail accounts — its crucial thing for many users from Russia and CIS, becuase Yandex here is very popular, and many users here have Yandex.Mail accounts as well as Gmail and others.

Thanks!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Preferences  ·  Admin →
  4. Touch ID

Excellent app, but in the iPhone and iPad edition, the touch ID or PIN should be solicited every time the persone open or go back to the app, not only after some minutes without use the app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. German Translations: Never delete from server

On a POP3 account you can specify when the message should be deleted from the server. There is a combobox that is named "Field" (this label should be more meaningful) - and the first entry is not translated: "Never delete from server" . which should be: "Nie vom Server löschen" - but in the translation tool you can't find this string, so it could not be translated.
    And the button under this combo "POP3 wiederherstellen" is too small, the text is truncated. This is the problem with many items, that the German text is often truncated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow an alias to use the same signature as the account it's under.

Allow an alias to use the same signature as the account its under. Currently only the added account uses a custom signature. A created alias should be able to use it as well rather than the default.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Preferences  ·  Admin →
  7. set airmail as standard

Simple Button within the Preferences Menu to set Airmail as the standard mail program for mac. It is quite annoying to click on an email address (especially within Airmail) and then Apple Mail pops up and wants to send that mail for you...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Preferences  ·  Admin →
  8. Reverse the chronological order of messages in a conversation.

Reading a conversation in reverse chronological order makes my brain hurt. Every other email client that supports threaded conversations, places the latest email at the bottom of the conversation. Then it automatically scrolls to the bottom of the view when opening the conversation.

It would make reading conversations with multiple replies a lot easier to follow if they where listed in the order they came in.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Export preferences only

Juste having the possibilitie to export preferences only for multiple computers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Preferences  ·  Admin →
  11. Signature saved, even though clicking "cancel"

If I change the signature but press "cancel", the changes are saved instead of discarded (Mac, version 2.6)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. default

Can i change the mail default folder to external disc, because i have small ssd on mac is default installing the applications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do NOT mark mail as read, when i hit reply.

Do NOT mark mail as read when i reply. I want to leave it marked unread until it is fully dealt with, which may take more than 1 reply.

I have it set to only mark mail as read Manually, but it still ignores this when i reply. It does as expected and leaves the mail marked as unread when you forward it, but behaves unexpectedly when replying, by marking the mail as read.

i will try using 'To Do' for now, but until the iOs version comes along that leaves me with a separate issue when working between different…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Previewing a message doesn't mark as read

Hi,

I would like a 'mark as read' option similar to 'mark on click,' except that it doesn't mark the next message as read when you archive a message.

The current set of options don't have a middle ground between 'mark on click' and 'opening the message.'

The workflow I imagine is one where when I archive a message I can choose to either click on the next message I want to read (so I'm not forced to read the immediate next message in the list) or I can click on that same message in the list or click inside…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. possibility to deactivate features for a better overview

If you right click on a mail you have al lot of features.
    If you could hide some of them you don't use (e.g. send to Thing, Services, Flags...) you can have a much more better UI for your own use.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base