Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sorting and search don't work at all. Can't find older emails. Impossible to use Airmail in a professional environment because of this

Sorting and search don't work at all. Can't find older emails. Impossible to use Airmail in a professional environment because of this.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add rules for each folder. Emails can be stored in corresponding folders.

Currently, I have to move each email to the right folder manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Markind and labeling emails

1. When I mark an E-Mail as "To do"(german: Zu erledigen) in Air Mail, it is moved into a specific folder. Unfortunately the moving is done physically, so that the mails is not visible in the inbox on other mails programme (like on my iPhone). Is it possible to move the mail in the "To do" folder without effecting other email programs? Because after marking it as "to do" I can't find the mail in Apple Mail Program or MS Outlook.
    2. I marked my mails in Apple Mail before with specific colours. Outlook and Apple Mail regocnise them and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to manually sort emails in To Do inbox

I track emails I need to action or respond to using the To Do flag, which then puts the emails in the "To Do" inbox.

I need the ability to sort the messages by simply draggin and dropping them up or down the list, so I can prioritise my work.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mails in the Sent Mail is not ordered properly

Mails in the Sent Mail is not ordered properly, and I really struggle to find the email I've just sent... Please check the attached image!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add filters to find more easily old emails

I love Airmail and it is my standard Mail app on Mac OS X, but looking for an old email is painful. I believe this task would be a lot easier if you implement a filter with sort functionality, in order to retrieve emails in the same folder based on criterias such as "To:", "From:", Date, etc. For example: in Outlook, you can simply select the column that you want to search for (ex: "To") and sort it out (ascending,descending), so it is eay to look up for an email that you sent to that specific person at a specific…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Emails lower in the Search list do not step up to fill the hole of the trashed emails higher in the Search list.

I input text "NSW Lotteries" in the Search box, and 110 of them came out in order. I then selected one of them and clicked on the bin icon. That email was deleted but then a blank box was left, instead of filling up by the next email below.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sort Deleted By Modified/Date Deleted

Please can you add a filter so that we can sort deleted emails by date deleted? Outlook for Windows has this by using the Modified filter.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Filter/Sort Read Receipt Folder

Ability to resort the Read Receipts folder by last READ. I currently get notification sound that one of my emails has been read, but it is not clear which one was just read.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base