Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort Deleted By Modified/Date Deleted

Please can you add a filter so that we can sort deleted emails by date deleted? Outlook for Windows has this by using the Modified filter.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Markind and labeling emails

1. When I mark an E-Mail as "To do"(german: Zu erledigen) in Air Mail, it is moved into a specific folder. Unfortunately the moving is done physically, so that the mails is not visible in the inbox on other mails programme (like on my iPhone). Is it possible to move the mail in the "To do" folder without effecting other email programs? Because after marking it as "to do" I can't find the mail in Apple Mail Program or MS Outlook.
    2. I marked my mails in Apple Mail before with specific colours. Outlook and Apple Mail regocnise them and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. spam button

Spam Button is gone in 2.6

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Filters/Sort  ·  Admin →
  5. Sort Mails just like Whatsapp does

Can you please add an option that all senders only appear once on the left side. On the right side alle messages connects with that person (chat) appear regardless of the subject sorted by the date for example. It should look just like a chat so that my send messages from the send folder should appear chronological within the chat as well. That would make things so much more simple. But it should also be possible to delete single messages within the "chat". Any plans on doing that?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use the same label colors as the Gmail web app.

Pull label colors from Gmail desktop so inboxes are uniformly colored.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Emails organized by Person

Organizes your messages by person. The contact list on the left is sorted by the date of the last email and each person is displayed only once.

No need to see 10 times the same person just because he used different title on his email. And of course if i send him an email should go to the top. No need to search on the sent emails what i sent him.

Please i really need that. After this update i would have the best email client.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow an entire email chain to be marked with a label

every time i get a new email in a thread I have to 're-label' it so it will fall under a label. I want the same label to appear in the subject line of every email in the chain!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Filter/Sort Read Receipt Folder

Ability to resort the Read Receipts folder by last READ. I currently get notification sound that one of my emails has been read, but it is not clear which one was just read.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base