Airmail for macOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide "Done" items

Be able to hide "Done" items (exactly like "Show Starred")

This would be a better/simpler workaround for this, and I think basically solves my problem:
    http://feedback.airmailapp.com/forums/274948-airmail-mac-3-x/suggestions/18973816-suggestions-on-to-do-implementation

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 'Pending Reply' Filter

Canary Mail had a great filtering feature allowing you to see only email that has been read, but had not yet been responded to.

It could be another icon with the other filters (see circle on image). It's a way to see, at a glance, the mail awaiting your response.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Switch accounts automatically based on time of day

I have two accounts on Airmail; one work and one personal. Out of office hours, say between 7pm and 8.30am, I do not want to see work emails in an effort to balance work/ life.

I appreciate I can already do this manually however I'll typically catch a glimpse of a work email, and that's enough to start thinking about work again. Airmail, please could you champion work/life balance and apply this feature?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Run Apple Script after condition are met

I'll be more than happy if AirMail would have rulse similar to Mail. Especialy ability to run script when conditions are met.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reopen previous email/message after selecting/clicking on a new one

A simple "reopen closed/previous message" ability... or maybe "recent" list of viewed/opened messages?

Unless I missed it... would come in handy instead of searching/scrolling through the list looking for the one you just had :P

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Features from Email - EasilyDo Mail

Really needing lots of features from the recently released EasilyDo Mail app in the iphone app store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/email-easilydo-mail/id922793622?mt=8). Specifically categorizing Trips/Bills/Packages/Entertainment etc. and the ability to unsubscribe from email subscriptions without leaving the app. I'm extremely conflicted and almost ready to switch just for the ability to unsubscribe from junkmail very easily. Please make this a feature!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. move email to last local folder used

With a large number of local folders, going through the entire classification tree for every single email which should end up in the same local folder is boring... (for example one original email and its answer are in two separate Imap folders : Incoming mail and Sent. I cannot select them at the same time and direct them to the same local folder once treated...
    Mail.app has this function : "move to the last folder used", and once a series of email is treated, sending all the series of emails to the "last folder used : XXX" would save time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. file message with related option

Would be nice to have option to file and message in the inbox and it's reply with a related thread located in another folder.

Example:
    20 messages in a thread have all been filed in folder XXX, A new message arrives in the inbox which is a continuation of that same thread. Clicking replay presents user with option to file the message with thread after sending reply (and also file sent message). Click send and the message in the inbox and the reply you just sent are both filed in folder XXX with the rest of the thread.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Conversation Support

The ability to deal with a single mail inside a conversation adding labels, delete or move email of a conversation without affecting all the other messages of the conversation.
    E.g. if I move a single mail in a converstaion in anew folder the single mail is also moved to the folder but remains in the conversation. The same applying a label to a single mail of a conversation, without affecting the remaining messages. If i delete a mail of a conversation the deleted mail ave the deleted label but stays in the converstaion. If a delete a conversation the conversatiion…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. remember my search history

Search history. I want Airmail to remember past searches as a dropdown list as I start typing a search. In the same day I will often repeat the same search. As I switch views I lose my search and have to go back and re-create it. This is particularly true because I cannot have multiple inbox windows (will request separately).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow deletion of most recent message in conversation

You should be able to delete the first message in a conversation without deleting the whole conversation.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include spacers as an available Touch Bar element

Your Touch Bar support is great, simple, and wonderfully color-coded.

All I request is the inclusion of Spacers, so I can keep some buttons aligned to the left or right.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Le balayage des actions ne fonctionne plus. Merci de votre aide. carrouch@free.fr

Le balayage des actions ne fonctionne plus. Merci de votre aide. carrouch@free.fr

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. newsreaders

For Reading News, i still need Thunderbird. It would be perfect, if this is possible in Arimail

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Auto-scroll function of an individual email

Hi, I'm using AM2.0 on a Mac. Actually I find the auto-scroll does not exist for the app. Someone also put a very detailed video. I put the link here so that you can make yourself better clear for the issue.
    http://f.cl.ly/items/0G2V1j2w2Q2i1C2I1i0j/Scrolling%20Problem.mp4

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hotkeys in Airmail 2

In Airmail 1 we had hotkeys that we could assign to "create new mail" or "open the app" it disappeared in Airmail 2, what happened to it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow an individual email to be exported as a .rtf document.

I like saving/exporting important project-related emails to my file server as .rtf documents. Apple Mail allows this. I am used to saving and archiving client correspondence to my server without having to rely on an email client to reopen it later (sometimes years later). I miss the ability to do this in Airmail. I have to hit "print" then save as a PDF as a workaround...but it is more cumbersome. (Also, the margins are really tight when I print. Print layout features such as margin control or the ability to scale a page down by a percentage would be nice.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If current selected email is NOT in the inbox, Archive switches to move to Inbox.

Subject says it all... This would also be great in iOS also. (currently in iOS the archive changes to inbox but only if you are in the "All Mail" would be great if it did that everywhere if the email was not in the inbox.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow entering

The way my biz is setup I can only use POP servers and I need messages deleted from the server after 1 day. The only option is 7 days and I am now getting the same message downloaded twice as a result. I need a 1 day delete from server option (or selectable days)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base