Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Todo bar on right side of app

Outlook for Windows has a todo bar on the right side of that app that contains flagged items. Something like this would be great for gmail stared items. It helps being able to see things at a glance.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
  2. Font size shortcut

Ability to adjust the font size (for selected text) via short cut

Typically CMD + '+' is the shortcut to increase the font size in a lot of OS X apps. And CMD + - makes it smaller.

Airmail just makes everything bigger/smaller (don't know for what reason that is good for).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it like the iOS App

The iOS app is even better than the desktop app. Lots of integrations, great features like Smart filters, favorite folders, synchronized settings, etc. Would be very happy to see the desktop become a clone of the iOS app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Features from Email - EasilyDo Mail

Really needing lots of features from the recently released EasilyDo Mail app in the iphone app store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/email-easilydo-mail/id922793622?mt=8). Specifically categorizing Trips/Bills/Packages/Entertainment etc. and the ability to unsubscribe from email subscriptions without leaving the app. I'm extremely conflicted and almost ready to switch just for the ability to unsubscribe from junkmail very easily. Please make this a feature!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. remember my search history

Search history. I want Airmail to remember past searches as a dropdown list as I start typing a search. In the same day I will often repeat the same search. As I switch views I lose my search and have to go back and re-create it. This is particularly true because I cannot have multiple inbox windows (will request separately).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. file message with related option

Would be nice to have option to file and message in the inbox and it's reply with a related thread located in another folder.

Example:
    20 messages in a thread have all been filed in folder XXX, A new message arrives in the inbox which is a continuation of that same thread. Clicking replay presents user with option to file the message with thread after sending reply (and also file sent message). Click send and the message in the inbox and the reply you just sent are both filed in folder XXX with the rest of the thread.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include spacers as an available Touch Bar element

Your Touch Bar support is great, simple, and wonderfully color-coded.

All I request is the inclusion of Spacers, so I can keep some buttons aligned to the left or right.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sync Accounts including Signatures across devices with an overarching sign in account.

Sync Accounts including Signatures across devices with an overarching sign in account, that way I don't have to add the same account to 3 or 4 of my devices. Once I add or remove in one place, it could go from everywhere.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. move email to last local folder used

With a large number of local folders, going through the entire classification tree for every single email which should end up in the same local folder is boring... (for example one original email and its answer are in two separate Imap folders : Incoming mail and Sent. I cannot select them at the same time and direct them to the same local folder once treated...
    Mail.app has this function : "move to the last folder used", and once a series of email is treated, sending all the series of emails to the "last folder used : XXX" would save time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow deletion of most recent message in conversation

You should be able to delete the first message in a conversation without deleting the whole conversation.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Conversation Support

The ability to deal with a single mail inside a conversation adding labels, delete or move email of a conversation without affecting all the other messages of the conversation.
    E.g. if I move a single mail in a converstaion in anew folder the single mail is also moved to the folder but remains in the conversation. The same applying a label to a single mail of a conversation, without affecting the remaining messages. If i delete a mail of a conversation the deleted mail ave the deleted label but stays in the converstaion. If a delete a conversation the conversatiion…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a Recently Downloaded bin

I'd like to suggest creating a recently downloaded bin within Airmail. I'd like to be able to click a button that opens a small window (within Airmail) that would allow me to see my most recent downloads in chronological order so that I could easily retrieve a recently downloaded document.

thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. newsreaders

For Reading News, i still need Thunderbird. It would be perfect, if this is possible in Arimail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I really like airmail, but I think that for the price point there are a few things which could really help

I really like airmail, but I think that for the price point there are a few things which could really help.

1. I think that you should improve your search feature. While it is quite standard, unlike some other apps, it can't search for files AND people, let alone with natural language. I think that adding this would be amazing.

2. For me, the main competitor for this app is outlook. I think that you could add a separate pane for google calendars (basically a small google calendars or any calendar pane where you can add stuff and edit in real time)…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Gmail Replies

The previous messages in each Gmail email are prefaced with this:

>

My Office365/Exchange email messages don't show this, so they're much easier to read.

Could you please remove the > or at least make this an option that can be toggled on/off?

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. move emails to folder should always remove all all copies

You copy emails to a folder (copy from folder X --> Y). Now you go to folder Y and want to remove the copied which are inside folder X, it would be super handy if you can do this from folder Y with the command "move to folder Y".
    So far you can only go back to folder X and select all mails which were copied and then say from there "move to folder Y". This can be very ugly if you copied many emails over time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Feature request: highlight *something* when searching

Hi. Maybe it's just me, but I'll often leave Airmail open with a search term in the search bar. Thus, later on, a quick glance at the program makes it look like there are no new mails. I have to stop and consciously check to see if I'm searching for something and that's why.

I would like to see some kind of visual cue that a search is in progress - maybe as simple as dimming the top bar and/or highlighting the search box. Just something so you can see when you glance that you're not in the Inbox.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If current selected email is NOT in the inbox, Archive switches to move to Inbox.

Subject says it all... This would also be great in iOS also. (currently in iOS the archive changes to inbox but only if you are in the "All Mail" would be great if it did that everywhere if the email was not in the inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow users to save custom views. For example, I'd like to save a view that shows unread messages, sorted by sender. Then revert to anothe

Allow users to save custom views. For example I'd like to sometimes use a view of Inbox showing Unread Messages, sorted by Sender then by Date. Then be able to revert to another view showing all messages, sorted by Date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base