Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Default alias should be per account

I have two accounts. Each should have its own default alias for outgoing mail.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. using conversations in Draft folders should be separate option from using convos in Sent

Settings has a checkbox for "use conversations in Sent and Drafts folders". It is one checkbox for both folders; it should be two separate checkboxes.

Conversations in Draft folders gets very confusing to figure out which message in the thread is your (unsent) draft, especially if it should happen that the conversation proceeds forward (ie, more people start sending more emails to you) before you have managed to get back to your draft and finish and send it. Finding where your draft message went in the display is difficult. So for Drafts, far better to be able to disable conversations.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. possibility to add custom folder in "hide Folder" options in view is enable

Hi !

It can be great to add custom folder to the left little menu when "hide folder" view option is enable.

For example, here it can be really nice if I can add my Notifications or Family folder in the left panel, and more awesome, get a badge count !

http://i.imgur.com/ipTUKPT.png

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Package Tracking

I know there are dedicated package tracking apps out there, but to do it seamlessly and automatically they have to scan your mailbox for tracking numbers. I think it makes a lot of sense for it to be integrated into your email application. It's probably a tall order, but I think it would be awesome to have a dedicated section that detects email with tracking numbers in it and has a view designed specifically to show you their status. Maybe down where the To Do and Spam and Memo sections are. It wouldn't need to be too complex or have…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mark all as read

Is it possible to mark all as read quickly and easily, perhaps I have missed it but would love to know if it is available or in the pipeline

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a conversation view in eMail List like in Outlook

Hi Airmail,
    can you please add an conversation List like in outlook in the email list not only in the Body on the right side? Outlook or Apple Mails usw this, see screenshot.
    Thanks
    Andreas

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. show related messages

Please add an action that allows listing an browsing all messages related to the message currently selected–something similar to the 'show related message' button in Apple Mail. Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatic Salutation

I no longer use Dispatch on iOS anymore because Airmail is so much better. However, one thing I loved was the ability to have a customizable salutation that would automatically appear when composing an email to someone.

It would be awesome if for instance, you could create one in settings have it synced between devices (like you guys do with signatures).

ie:

Hey {first name variable}

or

Hi {first name variable}

It could automatically be filled in when composing or replying. Few seconds of time saved, but would be great!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to disable notification of one account (Do Not Disturb)

(Idea: Josemar Davi Luedke; i’m just bumping it)

''Would be very good to have the option to turn off the notification of one specify account when needed. For example, you work remotely from the rest of your team and you get a lot of messages when you are doing your personal stuff. You still want to receive your personal emails but not the work ones.''

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mark text in received mail

I receive mail with multiple tasks to do. I mark these mails as to-do.
    As I start doing the requests in the mail I would like to mark some of them as done or mark them for something else.

In short it would be nice to change the color or background color of the content.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. airmail share

Hi, I, love the "Share" button, it makes it easy to share a document by e-mail.

Idea: add an option to
    1) Share by new e-mail;
    2) Share to existing conversation.

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Themability

If not "one single email configuration fits every user", then also not "one single UI theme fits every user".

Since Airmail is already that much configurable, why aren't there any custom themes yet? A system where every user can make their own theme with a style guide we can share would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto update "To Read" area

I would LOVE to see the "To Read" section refresh just like the regular email. Currently, if I get any new mail while I'm in the "To Read" area, I can't see it unless I leave the area and come back, or go to the inbox it's in or All Inboxes. I would use the "To Read" area as my primary view for Airmail, actually, except I would never know I've got new emails if that's all I ever stay in

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. allow Microsoft word to share using Airmail 3

when i share a document Airmail 3 won't connect even when set ad default

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Default to inbox for todoist integration

I have a lot of projects in Todoist and therefore it is time consuming to find the right list when forwarding an email to Todoist. The inbox is at the bottom and that means scrolling. I would like the feature that if I click on "todoist" it automatically goes to my inbox in Todoist and if I want to I can instead choose a specific project. That would speed up things tremendously.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Day/time based scheduling of email fetching (per account)

Enable (per account) day/time based scheduling of fetching email.

E.g. I have 3 email accounts, 1 personal and 2 business/company accounts. I want to schedule the personal account to fetch mail 24h 7 days a week and the company ones e.g. from Mon-Fri from 7am to 6pm.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Find a way to import text, sms, Facebook messages all into a united inbox.

Too many modes of communication. I'd love to address my text messages in my inbox somehow. Facebook and other social media as well. Lofty, I know.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Touch Bar and Touch ID support for latest Macbook Pro

Please add Touch Bar and Touch ID support for latest 2016 Macbook Pro models, that would be awesome.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. unstrap

Make it possible to unstar all messages. Airmail has decided I have 10K of starred messages and can only fix that 3 at a time

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base