Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. send later

Ability to 'send later' longer than the current 30 day limit. Say 1 year or 6 months.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Delete spam without downloading HTML content

Allow deleting of messages from the messages list without loading the content into the detail pane. I can usually tell marketing spam from the snippet in the messages list, but cannot delete it without Airmail loading the full message, including dynamic content that lets the spammer know I'm a real person. MS Outlook provides a delete button for each message in the list, and clicking on that button deletes the message without loading its contents.

And yes, I know I can turn off "Autoload Remote Images" in Preferences/Appearance, but then it affects all the email that I DO want to…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integrate With SendGrid API

Hey guys,

I have a feature request that may help many here. I think you should integrate Airmail with SendGrid API. What SendGrid does is it allows email to be sent through their system safely so it doesn't go into Spam folders or get bounced. I've recently been having many of my emails from one of my business accounts returned from AOL email addresses. SendGrid would help messages NOT go into the spam folder or returned. Plus, people will be able to see their sent messages and when people open them through their SendGrid as well. SendGrid allows free accounts…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. VIP unread notification

To be more specific regarding the VIP list. In Apple Mail I depended on the VIP list to show me if there were new (unread) emails for any given contact with a number to the right. This is a must have feature. Seems like it was just perhaps overlooked. Presently, the VIP list is simply a filter showing only email from that contact, read or unread. Please add - fix this asap! I have moved to Airmail on all devices... (5). I am swamped with email from multiple accounts... I need to know at a glance if important email is…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Configure left side bar while narrow

I like to be able to change what will be on left side bar.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow resizing of printed emails

As in AppleMail and other email clients please add a resizing feature so an email can be printed so it fits on one page.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please put back the Bounce feature...

Please put back the bounce feature, it was VERY useful. Why was it removed???

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Smart Notifications (ike Spark)

Enable smart notifications like they have them on mobile. As I understand it, smart notifications mean that only emails addressed to me send a notification (so to avoid newsletter notifications etc). Spark has done this very well, it was one of my favorite features of theirs as it only disrupts my workflow when it really needs to (for what it understands to be important emails). In addition, Spark lets users select for each individual sender to be added to the smart list or not, which is useful, as not every email/sender sent to me means it's important (this is kind…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add multiple color choices and other icons for STARRING emails, similar to GMAIL / define SEARCH for STARRED items

(1) Please add multiple color options and alternative icons for STARRING emails, similar to GMAIL

(2) define SEARCH for STARRED items, i.e. RED STAR, or PURPLE BANG and not just STARRED item(s)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable "Trash" button option for incoming Notifications (like the Mac Mail app)

You know how the native Mac Mail app has two button options for incoming mail notifications banners, "Trash, and Reply"? Yeah, we need that in Airmail :)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change the Account Creation using the email Address

Hello,

The Account Creation should not be linked to the email address I believe. It should have some other free Text form or some other format. Since this prevents creating another email account with the same address when we want to preserve of existing mails when the email server is getting retired or changed

There is not much thought process is been done on this i presume

This feature would improve the value of the mail client

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allow "send later" with alias

I'd like to "send later" from my alias email.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Waiting for Answer

You have an folder "answer awaited"

When you send out an email there should be an checkbox "answer awaited". This lasts in a copy of the send email into the folder "answer awaited".

If airmail receives new mails where the Subject starts with "Re:" oder "Aw:" etc. - Airmail checks if there is an email with the same subject in den "Answer awaited" folder. If so airmail moves this email to a folder called "answered" ... or something like that.

This would be a really great feature!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. sync flags with Apple Mail. Both colour and label

I use Apple Mail and all my mail is flagged with a different colour for "business",Interests" etc etc. I prefer to use Airmail though and would like it to pick up Apple Mail flags and labels and allow me to use the same in Airmail.
    Thanks

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete without read the email

Sometimes I want to delete emails without opening the content, right now if I right clicked the email then this is opened automatically. I would love to have the option of deleting the email without showing the content (triggering some actions that the email could have behind)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. calendar requests not showing correct time if coming from another time zone

When calendar requests are sent from another time zone, there is no indication of this in the red calendar bar in the message.

Instead, if a calendar request is sent from UTC+1 to a GMT location, it shows the time in the local time (11am instead of 10am) and does not indicate that its a different time zone.

Ideally, the time shown should just say the local time of the event, using the recipients time zone, not the senders time zone. And if this isnt possible, then it should at least indicate a different time zone. Otherwise I would think…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow mapping from one account to another

When configuring the IMAP settings for a given account, it would be great if one could map the category of one account to an IMAP folder of another. For instance, I have one account with strict limits on mailbox size. It would be great if archiving from this account could automatically transfer to the archive folder of my account with unlimited space.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Load favicons from senders's domain

Like the gravatar functionality.
    If no gravatar is found, load the domain's favicon instead.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make airmail:// reference links work with Archived messages

When I send a message to Omnifocus (in either mobile or desktop client) a nice link is included so I can click on it and get my original email back. It looks like this: airmail://message?mail=foo%40bar.com&messageid=A99B22CC-7FAA-1B8D-0DA3-3808AD2BEE11%40bar.com

Unfortunately, if the message is archived, and you're using the OSX version of Airmail, the link does not work. It works fine on the iOS version of Airmail.

Can we make airmail:// links work on OSX like they do on iOS, and have the message appear even when it's been archived?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. AppleScript support for the date of emails

Please add AppleScript support to get the date of an email. Now you can get the sender, the subject, the recipient and the body out of Airmail with AppleScript, but not the date.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base