Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All Archive

It would be nice if you could unite the "Archive" files of all of my email accounts. That way, like the "All Inboxes" option I can see all.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Apple Watch complications

The title says it all: there are no "complications" on the first release of the iOS app which really is a shame.

I'd love to see a minimalist complication (ie: a small letter with a badge count for unread mail, in the way Microsoft did it with Outlook complications) which could be added to the watch faces.. It would fix the only negative aspect of an otherwise full-featured and killer apple watch app. You know what you have to do!

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Inbox by Google more integration

Hello.
    I very like AirMail, but I wish to more integration with inbox by Google. New features like: reminders or visible options from inbox like "links"

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatic reply in Airmail

Hello,
    will be absolutely perfect if you add automatic reply to Airmail with scheduling. For example, from 0:00 - 08:00 will be auto reply turned on.

Thank you

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Message filing support

I use GTD principles and as I define my actions outside an mail app (think Things or OmniFocus), the end result is often a message filed (or moved) to specific folder. I want this to happen as quickly as possible. It would be cool when Airmail had a filing toolbar (much like MailHub plugin for Apple Mail ... or like ClearContext for Outlook).

needed functionality:
    * smart folder suggestion (where I have filed this person's/email list's/etc email's before)
    * filing account (into which account I file my emails)
    * possibility to file whole conversation
    * possibility to open filing folder …

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a reminder to an already sent mail

The reminders feature is an integral part of my workflow to track follow-ups, a great feature.

What is missing is the ability to add a reminder to an already sent mail as well as the ability to modify or delete an existing reminder, shouldn't be a biggie I suppose and is integral to the usability of this feature.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put Snooze Icon on Main Toolbar (and clean up the icons)

When viewing an email right now and you want to snooze an email you have to click the "…" icon, then choose snooze. Can you please put a snooze icon right on the toolbar, so it can be a one click option?

The best solution would be to give users the ability to choose what items go on the toolbar.

A simple clock icon would do, but I'd also like to see the icons get cleaned up. They aren't very good looking on my retina Mac.

I loved how MailBox did it. See the attached image. Simple and clean!

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Delete email from a push notification

When a notification comes in on my Mac (top right) it would be great to have the option to delete it right then. You offer the option to REPLY to the incoming email, and a DELETE option would be great as well. Apple Mail allows this. It’s a really quick & efficient way to delete something you immediately know you don’t need, rather than having to open the app.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Keyboard Shortcut for Snooze

It would be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to access the snooze option, and then being able to press another key to select when (e.g., Apple+S and then 1 for "tomorrow morning").

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. autocrypt support

Would be nice if Airmail on Mac Os and iOS would Support Autocrypt for PGP.
    https://posteo.de/blog/neu-vereinfachte-e-mail-verschl%C3%BCsselung-mit-autocrypt-und-openpgp-header

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Place Airmail link in 2Do callback URL action instead of in note

On Mac, presently when you link an Airmail email to 2Do, the call-back URL to Airmail is placed in the 2Do's memo instead of in the 2Do URL link.

My request is to modify the 2Do call-back URL call so that the Airmail:// call-back link is actually placed in the 2Do URL link instead of in the memo.

It would be super if this support was also added in the iOS app too and a keyboard shortcut key was provided in the iPad iOS app to enable this feature (power user workflow).

Example proposed URL:
    twodo://x-callback-url/add?task=Airmail%20Task&action=url:ENCODED_URL_GOES_HERE

Reference:
    http://2doapp.com/kb/article/url-scheme-supported-by-2do-for-apps-like-launch-center-pro.html

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create Web App

Hey Just wanted to see if creating a Web Based app for access to all platforms is in the future. I am stuck using a chromebook for work but I love your app. If you had a Web App it would allow me to use your awesome program on my chromebook.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring Back Redirect option!

Why did you guys get rid of Redirect!!! I use this all the time. Very upset to see this gone all of a sudden. Now I have to downgrade.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Custom Workflows - Chain Actions

Just like it sounds - create custom actions/workflows through chaining of built-in actions.

Example workflows (that I currently chain manually):
    1. In the message list: Send to OmniFocus, then Archive.
    2. In the Compose windows: Send Email, then find sent email, and send copied email to OmniFocus

The second implies custom Send actions in the Compose window...

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Night Time Mode

Night time mode that will be suitable for low-light environments. The app will know the time zone the user is in and will adjust when it starts getting dark outside. This feature should be implemented in the Mac App and also the future IOS App as well!

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show other recipients without having to click

In order to see if there are other recipients (and who they are), I have to click on the tiny downward arrow (screenshot attached). I would like a preference to always display recipients in the preview pane. The audience of an email is critical context for reading and responding to it. Thank you, Tony

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Text Encoding selectable for mails

Sometimes it shows contents of the mail with incorrect text encoding (i.e. Chrinese-Big5 incorrectly selected as UTF-8). And I could not choose the right one to show contents correctly. Just like Mail for OS X, Airmail should support this feature in the future!

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. PLEASE allow the "send e-mail" button to be removed from the touchbar

I have accidentally sent 10+ incomplete e-mails because my finger grazes the touchbar when entering numbers. Being able to move or eliminate the "send" button would prevent this embarrassment that I never suffered with the standard keyboard app.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mark "awaiting reply"

I many mail conversations, you often end up, where you are awaiting a reply on a mail from the recipient. Those kind of mail threads tend to stay in the inbox.

I would like a feature, where I can mark a mail thread as "awaiting reply" and the thread should then be hidden (like in snooze) until I get a reply and at that point, the thread should move back to the inbox.

The even more advanced edition of this idea is, that I can define a "max wait" time, so that if I have not had a reply for…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base