Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The ability to stop notification for mails from some conversations.

Just that, to be able to stop being notified when a new mail arrives for some conversations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Archive future messages from a conversation

Archive a conversation in a group email to automatically archive future responses to the same thread.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow an individual email to be exported as a .rtf document.

I like saving/exporting important project-related emails to my file server as .rtf documents. Apple Mail allows this. I am used to saving and archiving client correspondence to my server without having to rely on an email client to reopen it later (sometimes years later). I miss the ability to do this in Airmail. I have to hit "print" then save as a PDF as a workaround...but it is more cumbersome. (Also, the margins are really tight when I print. Print layout features such as margin control or the ability to scale a page down by a percentage would be nice.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Offset message when dragging

When dragging a message from the list to a folder can you offset the message from the cursor so it is easier to see where the cursor is and which folder it is hovering over?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Auto-scroll function of an individual email

Hi, I'm using AM2.0 on a Mac. Actually I find the auto-scroll does not exist for the app. Someone also put a very detailed video. I put the link here so that you can make yourself better clear for the issue.
    http://f.cl.ly/items/0G2V1j2w2Q2i1C2I1i0j/Scrolling%20Problem.mp4

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Insert image by menu action

Drag and dropping images into the compose window can be cumbersome, especially on a laptop.
    Would like an option to "Insert Image" via a click-context menu or menu button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable permanent deletion of email. Or disable archiving of deleted email. Basically now

I thought that I had been deleting emails when I sent them to trash and then emptied the trash. Unfortunately it looks like Airmail is somehow archiving ALL email even after it's been deleted. I just found gigabytes of old email that I thought had been permanently deleted. You can test this by doing a search for old email that otherwise should have been deleted. Seriously this is a deal breaker. There MUST be a way to permanently delete email instead of archiving it forever.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Relative date links should be calculated using the email's "Sent" time.

Airmail is great at recognizing relative dates in the text of an email (e.g. and generating links to create calendar events based on them. However, it seems the event date and time end up being calculated from the current time. However, if the email isn't read on the same day it is sent, this results in an incorrect date being used when creating the calendar event.

For example, if someone sends me an email on Monday with the text "tomorrow at 3pm" in it, it will be highlighted as a link. If I read the email on Monday and click…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it to hide/unhide multiple folders/labels

If you have a complex folder structure on the IMAP server (or if you use many labels) and you want only a handful to be displayed in the sidebar, currently you have to go and hide them one by one. A long and frustrating process. It would be nice to be able to select multiple folders and hide or unhide them all at once.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Support for gmail superstars

I'm not sure how much this feature is still used by the majority of gmail users. I do have a pretty idiosyncratic way of organising my inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow entering

The way my biz is setup I can only use POP servers and I need messages deleted from the server after 1 day. The only option is 7 days and I am now getting the same message downloaded twice as a result. I need a 1 day delete from server option (or selectable days)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hotkeys in Airmail 2

In Airmail 1 we had hotkeys that we could assign to "create new mail" or "open the app" it disappeared in Airmail 2, what happened to it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. return if no response

I'm almost at the point where I'd like to revisit Airmail but I just don't think it meets the needs other platforms are able to provide.

For example, it would be amazing to have the Boomerang type features to recall an email IF it isn't responded to by a set amount of time. (Similar to snooze, but with more options and usefulness)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. progress bar instead of beach ball when emptying trash

when you choice to empty trash a beach ball is displayed. It's much nice to have a progress bar, because BB seems that Airmail is hanging,

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base