Airmail for macOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Archive future messages from a conversation

Archive a conversation in a group email to automatically archive future responses to the same thread.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Option to disable confirmation when marking all messages read

Currently when marking all messages as read in a folder the user is prompted for confirmation. It would be useful to have the option of disabling this confirmation step.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable/disable collection of email addresses

We have a policy at work not to auto collect email addresses to prevent the autocomplete/user to make the mistake of sending the email to johndoe@thenewyorktimes.com instead of johndoe@client.com.
    We fill the address book with only internal addresses so mistakes stay within the company.

So the only way we are allowed to use airmail is if we can prevent the collection of addresses.
    Please make it an option which we can disable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Read receipt for recipients in CC and BCC

A notification that mail to recipients in CC and BCC has been read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable permanent deletion of email. Or disable archiving of deleted email. Basically now

I thought that I had been deleting emails when I sent them to trash and then emptied the trash. Unfortunately it looks like Airmail is somehow archiving ALL email even after it's been deleted. I just found gigabytes of old email that I thought had been permanently deleted. You can test this by doing a search for old email that otherwise should have been deleted. Seriously this is a deal breaker. There MUST be a way to permanently delete email instead of archiving it forever.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Link email threads

Often emails are related even though in different threads. The ability to link threads somehow would be very useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. mark emails while composing

It would be great if there was an option when composing an email to flag addresses. Example, in Apple Mail, you can toggle an option to flag addresses not ending in @work.com. This is a great option when using your work email, so you don't accidentally send a work related item to a friend, or to a colleague's personal email. It simply highlights the address in red when you are composing your email.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be a good idea if one can see the final size of the email once you have added some pictures. Thanks and best wishes from Ulrich (Ge

It would be a good idea if one could see the final size of an email once you have added some pictures as attachment. Thanks and best wishes from Ulrich (Germany)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The ability to stop notification for mails from some conversations.

Just that, to be able to stop being notified when a new mail arrives for some conversations.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I really like airmail, but I think that for the price point there are a few things which could really help

I really like airmail, but I think that for the price point there are a few things which could really help.

1. I think that you should improve your search feature. While it is quite standard, unlike some other apps, it can't search for files AND people, let alone with natural language. I think that adding this would be amazing.

2. For me, the main competitor for this app is outlook. I think that you could add a separate pane for google calendars (basically a small google calendars or any calendar pane where you can add stuff and edit in real time)…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Gmail Replies

The previous messages in each Gmail email are prefaced with this:

>

My Office365/Exchange email messages don't show this, so they're much easier to read.

Could you please remove the > or at least make this an option that can be toggled on/off?

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No Discard window if the body of the email contains no content (filter out signature)

Currently, if I close an empty airmail window, it asks if I want to save my draft. I think this is because it is registering the signature information as text in the body of the email. Any chance you can filter the signature out so that closing an empty email does not result in a save draft notification?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a specific time slot where the app will be working or not

We all know the stress of enjoying the weekend but mail is still sent to your iphone. Very annoying sometimes. One still needs the phone for other things but one is not wanting to see mail.

To create less stress during the evening or during the weekend I would welcome a preference where one could change the "app being online" I would call it Airtime :-)
    Example:
    App online and working: Mo,Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fr 08AM-17PM
    App offline and not working: Mo-Fr 17PM-08AM
    App offline: Weekends

App offline: when a certain speed is reached (car driving) and one can either…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Relative date links should be calculated using the email's "Sent" time.

Airmail is great at recognizing relative dates in the text of an email (e.g. and generating links to create calendar events based on them. However, it seems the event date and time end up being calculated from the current time. However, if the email isn't read on the same day it is sent, this results in an incorrect date being used when creating the calendar event.

For example, if someone sends me an email on Monday with the text "tomorrow at 3pm" in it, it will be highlighted as a link. If I read the email on Monday and click…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Slider/Popups can be annoying when using other apps

I'd like to start by saying I really like Airmail but one particular feature can be inconvenient.

When I'm in another app, like Safari, the "slider" or "pop up" that appears in the upper right hand corner to notify me of a new email just sits there for several seconds, blocking access to features in the other app.

If the pop up had a couple buttons on it, that would be really great.

OPEN
    CLOSE
    DELETE

options right in the pop up would make it so useful, If I want to look at it right away, I'd use OPEN. If…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. progress bar instead of beach ball when emptying trash

when you choice to empty trash a beach ball is displayed. It's much nice to have a progress bar, because BB seems that Airmail is hanging,

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base