Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't store attachments in Application Support folder, just download it.

It would be great to get an option to download files directly to Downloads folder without having a copy in Application Support folder, think about it like a link to a file that downloads (just like a web client)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Adding an IMAP account includes previously created folders and subfolders

Just purchased and installed Aairmail Mac 2.0 and can't use as my godaddy IMAP accounts are not showing the folders I maintain (created in webmail or apple mail). Airmail needs to read this directly from the server and automatically add to the sidebar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mark text in received mail

I receive mail with multiple tasks to do. I mark these mails as to-do.
    As I start doing the requests in the mail I would like to mark some of them as done or mark them for something else.

In short it would be nice to change the color or background color of the content.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Snippets for (iOS) Airmail

Use abbreviations for pieces of text that you need often. Most iOS email apps have them but this essential feature seems to be missing.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make airmail:// reference links work with Archived messages

When I send a message to Omnifocus (in either mobile or desktop client) a nice link is included so I can click on it and get my original email back. It looks like this: airmail://message?mail=foo%40bar.com&messageid=A99B22CC-7FAA-1B8D-0DA3-3808AD2BEE11%40bar.com

Unfortunately, if the message is archived, and you're using the OSX version of Airmail, the link does not work. It works fine on the iOS version of Airmail.

Can we make airmail:// links work on OSX like they do on iOS, and have the message appear even when it's been archived?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to drop my vCard (.vcf), my digital business card, into my signature

as in other email programs, I want to ad my vCard, so that everybody who gets an email from me can easily add my address to his address book!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. confirm of reading

There is not confirm of reading or reception acused for airmail! How and when can we do that?!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add multiple color choices and other icons for STARRING emails, similar to GMAIL / define SEARCH for STARRED items

(1) Please add multiple color options and alternative icons for STARRING emails, similar to GMAIL

(2) define SEARCH for STARRED items, i.e. RED STAR, or PURPLE BANG and not just STARRED item(s)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please put back the Bounce feature...

Please put back the bounce feature, it was VERY useful. Why was it removed???

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Themability

If not "one single email configuration fits every user", then also not "one single UI theme fits every user".

Since Airmail is already that much configurable, why aren't there any custom themes yet? A system where every user can make their own theme with a style guide we can share would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Collective Signatures

Having a single signature database from which all accounts could draw would greatly simplify the use of signatures. As it stands now, I have to enter the same signature into multiple accounts, which means multiple times. It's getting a bit annoying having to do this again and again.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I really need my email accounts all to be localized so that they are not erased when my webmail is over quota

Make accounts localized so that when webmail is over quota you dont have to erase the messages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Different colors for Aliases

Can you please add an option so that i can choose a different color for aliases instead of using the one from the main account?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Night Time Mode

Night time mode that will be suitable for low-light environments. The app will know the time zone the user is in and will adjust when it starts getting dark outside. This feature should be implemented in the Mac App and also the future IOS App as well!

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is there a regular version of the app in the works?

I read great reviews for the application(!), but was sad to see you can only get it through the App Store. Are there plans to release a full featured version (e.g., w/o artificial sandboxing and the like)?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. All Archive

It would be nice if you could unite the "Archive" files of all of my email accounts. That way, like the "All Inboxes" option I can see all.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mark all as read

Is it possible to mark all as read quickly and easily, perhaps I have missed it but would love to know if it is available or in the pipeline

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Package Tracking

I know there are dedicated package tracking apps out there, but to do it seamlessly and automatically they have to scan your mailbox for tracking numbers. I think it makes a lot of sense for it to be integrated into your email application. It's probably a tall order, but I think it would be awesome to have a dedicated section that detects email with tracking numbers in it and has a view designed specifically to show you their status. Maybe down where the To Do and Spam and Memo sections are. It wouldn't need to be too complex or have…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)