Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More control over printout

Please let us have more control over printout
    * set margins (other than through printer driver)
    * define default print font and size
    * "Print to PDF"-Button would be nice to have

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Put message count on "To Read"

Put the message count on the "To Read" folder so you know how many messages are unread across all accounts.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Customizable Swipe Gestures

Since "Editable gestures" was marked as done although it clearly isn't, I'm bringing this topic up again. I would like to have the same options as on iOS or at least 1 option for each side (for example left: snooze, right: archive).

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a Recently Downloaded bin

I'd like to suggest creating a recently downloaded bin within Airmail. I'd like to be able to click a button that opens a small window (within Airmail) that would allow me to see my most recent downloads in chronological order so that I could easily retrieve a recently downloaded document.

thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow true custom shortcuts

Gmail allows remapping the shortcut keys (I remap "go down" from 'j' to 'n' as I use an alternative keyboard layout). It'd be great if Airmail either read the shortcuts I use or allowed me to remap the vi-style ones as well as the system ones. Also, '?' should bring up a list of shortcuts. That's a very handy feature that Gmail, Facebook, and GitHub all use.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a conversation view in eMail List like in Outlook

Hi Airmail,
    can you please add an conversation List like in outlook in the email list not only in the Body on the right side? Outlook or Apple Mails usw this, see screenshot.
    Thanks
    Andreas

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Place Airmail link in 2Do callback URL action instead of in note

On Mac, presently when you link an Airmail email to 2Do, the call-back URL to Airmail is placed in the 2Do's memo instead of in the 2Do URL link.

My request is to modify the 2Do call-back URL call so that the Airmail:// call-back link is actually placed in the 2Do URL link instead of in the memo.

It would be super if this support was also added in the iOS app too and a keyboard shortcut key was provided in the iPad iOS app to enable this feature (power user workflow).

Example proposed URL:
    twodo://x-callback-url/add?task=Airmail%20Task&action=url:ENCODEDURLGOES_HERE

Reference:
    http://2doapp.com/kb/article/url-scheme-supported-by-2do-for-apps-like-launch-center-pro.html

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. file message with related option

Would be nice to have option to file and message in the inbox and it's reply with a related thread located in another folder.

Example:
    20 messages in a thread have all been filed in folder XXX, A new message arrives in the inbox which is a continuation of that same thread. Clicking replay presents user with option to file the message with thread after sending reply (and also file sent message). Click send and the message in the inbox and the reply you just sent are both filed in folder XXX with the rest of the thread.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Auto-archive answered calendar invites

Calendar integration in AirMail for Mac 3.0 is great! I would love it if calendar invitation emails would auto-archive once I respond to the invitation.

In other words, after selecting Accept/Maybe/Decline, the invitation gets archived. And perhaps there's a short grace period (Archive in 3... 2... 1... poof!) during which I can change my response, in case I clicked the wrong button at first!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cursor up option

First, thanks for fixing the infinitely slow Address entry and thanks to Steven for getting back to me before I switched back to Mail.

In Airmail 2, I was able to keep my Inbox sorted descending by date and to "teach" the cursor to move up rather than down when I delete an email—in order to go from oldest to newest. I know I can do this with an arrow key but it was nice when it was automatic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Font size shortcut

Ability to adjust the font size (for selected text) via short cut

Typically CMD + '+' is the shortcut to increase the font size in a lot of OS X apps. And CMD + - makes it smaller.

Airmail just makes everything bigger/smaller (don't know for what reason that is good for).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow resizing of printed emails

As in AppleMail and other email clients please add a resizing feature so an email can be printed so it fits on one page.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you try to select a large portion of an email for copying you can only copy what is shown in the window.

When you try to select a large portion of an email for copying you can only copy what is shown in the window. It would be good to enable the scroll and select function.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be able to set a reminder when you send an email to check if you get a response like SaneReminder

When I send an email I would like to be able to set a reminder (end of day, tomorrow, next week, etc) to check if I got a response on the email. Something like SaneReminder.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Insert image by menu action

Drag and dropping images into the compose window can be cumbersome, especially on a laptop.
    Would like an option to "Insert Image" via a click-context menu or menu button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Delete without read the email

Sometimes I want to delete emails without opening the content, right now if I right clicked the email then this is opened automatically. I would love to have the option of deleting the email without showing the content (triggering some actions that the email could have behind)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. enable or disable automatic synchronization of email accounts based on time or days

enable or disable automatic synchronization of email accounts based on time or days
    this would no longer receive business email from a certain time on weekdays or weekends for example.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Day/time based scheduling of email fetching (per account)

Enable (per account) day/time based scheduling of fetching email.

E.g. I have 3 email accounts, 1 personal and 2 business/company accounts. I want to schedule the personal account to fetch mail 24h 7 days a week and the company ones e.g. from Mon-Fri from 7am to 6pm.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add "unread" as a search option for smart folders

"Unread" isn't a search option, so we can't integrate it into a smart folder. This is valuable, for example, to set a workflow where i can find unread or starred items to a particular address. I use this in Apple Mail instead of my inbox and thus I see all new messages, or ones I've flagged for later.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Offset message when dragging

When dragging a message from the list to a folder can you offset the message from the cursor so it is easier to see where the cursor is and which folder it is hovering over?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base