Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trial Version would be great

Sure would be great to have a trial version to see if the product suits my needs. While it sounds amazing, I'm not a fan of paying for something I haven't had the chance to test drive. :D

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Custom Workflows - Chain Actions

Just like it sounds - create custom actions/workflows through chaining of built-in actions.

Example workflows (that I currently chain manually):
    1. In the message list: Send to OmniFocus, then Archive.
    2. In the Compose windows: Send Email, then find sent email, and send copied email to OmniFocus

The second implies custom Send actions in the Compose window...

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Manually send delayed message

I love that Airmail has duplicated the gmail feature of delaying messages, but I've often found myself mildly annoyed by having to wait around for messages to send (unlike gmail, where the message sends immediately if you simply leave the page you sent the message from). So, I'm wondering if you could simply make a new dialog box for messages waiting to send along the lines of "Send Now." You already have a "Cancel" button on messages waiting to send; so, I would think that this would be easy to implement, and nice to have the option to manually force…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Keyboard Shortcut for Snooze

It would be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to access the snooze option, and then being able to press another key to select when (e.g., Apple+S and then 1 for "tomorrow morning").

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. sync flags with Apple Mail. Both colour and label

I use Apple Mail and all my mail is flagged with a different colour for "business",Interests" etc etc. I prefer to use Airmail though and would like it to pick up Apple Mail flags and labels and allow me to use the same in Airmail.
    Thanks

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide a switch to toggle an email account Offline/Online in left hand column/pane

Hi There;

It would be nice if you could provide a switch (say in left hand column/pane where the accounts are listed) to enable you to toggle an email account Offline/Online - so you don't have to go menu [Airmail] -> [Preferences ...] and then uncheck the "tick box" for the specific email account.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Different signatures on Mac and iOS

It would be nice to be able to disable syncing of signatures between the Mac and iOS applications, so that different signatures can be used on each device for a single email account. Currently it is only possible to use the same signature for each email account on all synced devices.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add notes to individual mails

button to allow adding 'notes' to a specific mail. its plug in i use a lot in t-bird allows you to make notes. e.g. what you or client said on the phone or little reminders about what the mail means, etc, basically cheer sheet notes that make things make sense when you look back at a mail in the future.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Editing Received & Sent Emails

My favorite feature in the Postbox (Thunderbird-based) email client is the ability to edit the body of a text. I often add "notes" to myself within the body and then I can see my "notes" from any device or email client. This would be an excellent power user feature.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Features from Email - EasilyDo Mail

Really needing lots of features from the recently released EasilyDo Mail app in the iphone app store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/email-easilydo-mail/id922793622?mt=8). Specifically categorizing Trips/Bills/Packages/Entertainment etc. and the ability to unsubscribe from email subscriptions without leaving the app. I'm extremely conflicted and almost ready to switch just for the ability to unsubscribe from junkmail very easily. Please make this a feature!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow mapping from one account to another

When configuring the IMAP settings for a given account, it would be great if one could map the category of one account to an IMAP folder of another. For instance, I have one account with strict limits on mailbox size. It would be great if archiving from this account could automatically transfer to the archive folder of my account with unlimited space.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. integrate labels into message list

It will be fantastic if the labels could be integrated into the message list. Currently I need to select a mail to see its labels which is annoying if you use labels intensely

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to always expand quoted text

It would be great to have an option to always expand quoted text without having to click on the ellipsis. I get a lot emails forwarded to me and it would be easier not to have to always click the ellipsis.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. send later

Ability to 'send later' longer than the current 30 day limit. Say 1 year or 6 months.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Slider/Popups can be annoying when using other apps

I'd like to start by saying I really like Airmail but one particular feature can be inconvenient.

When I'm in another app, like Safari, the "slider" or "pop up" that appears in the upper right hand corner to notify me of a new email just sits there for several seconds, blocking access to features in the other app.

If the pop up had a couple buttons on it, that would be really great.

OPEN
    CLOSE
    DELETE

options right in the pop up would make it so useful, If I want to look at it right away, I'd use OPEN. If…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to disable notification of one account (Do Not Disturb)

(Idea: Josemar Davi Luedke; i’m just bumping it)

''Would be very good to have the option to turn off the notification of one specify account when needed. For example, you work remotely from the rest of your team and you get a lot of messages when you are doing your personal stuff. You still want to receive your personal emails but not the work ones.''

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include spacers as an available Touch Bar element

Your Touch Bar support is great, simple, and wonderfully color-coded.

All I request is the inclusion of Spacers, so I can keep some buttons aligned to the left or right.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Relative date links should be calculated using the email's "Sent" time.

Airmail is great at recognizing relative dates in the text of an email (e.g. and generating links to create calendar events based on them. However, it seems the event date and time end up being calculated from the current time. However, if the email isn't read on the same day it is sent, this results in an incorrect date being used when creating the calendar event.

For example, if someone sends me an email on Monday with the text "tomorrow at 3pm" in it, it will be highlighted as a link. If I read the email on Monday and click…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create a specific time slot where the app will be working or not

We all know the stress of enjoying the weekend but mail is still sent to your iphone. Very annoying sometimes. One still needs the phone for other things but one is not wanting to see mail.

To create less stress during the evening or during the weekend I would welcome a preference where one could change the "app being online" I would call it Airtime :-)
    Example:
    App online and working: Mo,Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fr 08AM-17PM
    App offline and not working: Mo-Fr 17PM-08AM
    App offline: Weekends

App offline: when a certain speed is reached (car driving) and one can either…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base