Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Admin →
  3. Black sidebar - allow user to change this. Black is very hard to use

Terrible color to use in general - hard on eyes and fades many folder colors.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Admin →
  4. when you select an email in your mailbox, the colour gets only slightly more greyish, so it is almost impossible to see the difference. This

when you select an email in your mailbox, the colour gets only slightly more greyish, so it is almost impossible to see the difference. This can be quite annoying when you are searching for something in older emails, which have already been read, because you don’t see where you are on the list. And it becomes a real torture for the eyes to find out which message is selected… Maybe if on the left side of the rectangle one had a visual thing showing that this is the message selected, this would make it…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mailbox Folder Text Size

Please provide us with the option to resize the folder text size. I'd like mine to be smaller than it appears now but others might prefer them larger.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Active window should follow the same grey/white behavior as the rest of OS X

The current color scheme makes Airmail look permanently inactive, instead of following the grey-for-active/white-for-inactive window colors that every other native app follows.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multi-window improvements

Hey. This drives me crazy...having multiple Airmail windows open and trying to navigate between them. I know I can do this using Ctrl+Airmail icon in the dock, but should be easier!

For example, if I have one received message open in it's own window as a reference point, Airmail open and a couple of draft emails open, switching between each one is hard work. It would really help me if all Airmail windows had shortcuts on them to other open Airmail windows. I find I am constantly moving and resizing windows so I can find or easily reference each one…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Expand the latest message in thread that is in selected folder/label not the latest message in all the thread that can be in another folder

When you choose a line in the list of the messages that are in subfolder, you get ALL messages in this thread and the expanded message is the latest in the thread while it can be in another subfolder/label (or stay in inbox not sorted).
    So, when you expect to see the same message you select in the list, you get quite different one in some other folder (maybe it's newer and has some fresh info but you clicked on subfolder/label so its logical you did it for a reason: you were looking for some message in this subfolder).
    It…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Airmail 3.0 - Left side bar - more sizing options.

In Airmail 3.0 The side bar menu on the left side seems to have been expanded and takes up too much room.

• The accounts bar on the far left - add an option for us to make this about 1/2 as thick as it is now - or get rid it all together if we choose.

• The Mailbox listing column - can no longer drag it smaller than the length of the folder names - please let us set the width we want.

Thanks!

144 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please implement feature / option to not shorten url names in the body of an email. It's okay to shorten an actual long "http://....." link,

Please implement feature / option to not shorten url names in the body of an email. It's okay to shorten an actual long "http://....." link, but if it's HTML formatted and it's the subject of the hyperlink please don't shorten it. Some newsletters get messed up because of this and I can't read the sentence they are writing because Airmail shortens the last few words in the actual sentence (which happen to be part of a link)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am using version 2.6.1 with the Echo-look, I also tried the other looks. When I select one or more mails in any folder, there is no visib

I am using version 2.6.1 on the Mac with the Echo-look, I also tried the other looks.

When I select one or more mails in my inbox or in any folder, there is no visible highlighting, no contrast or shadow or else.
    There is just a very light grey star to the left of the selected items, very easy to miss on my screen.

Is there a way to make this more clearly in my configuration, or could you please add this as a feature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Check you spelling please ..... 'Apperance Preferences' - the second 'a' is missing.

Check you spelling please ..... 'Apperance Preferences' - the second 'a' is missing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add answer mails to conversations immediately

When I answer to a Mail, I would like my answer to show up in the conversation.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. minimize new message window / integrate new message window in full screen mode

When in full screen mode, it would be great to have the option to minimize the new-message-composer

OR

Another appreciated feature would be integrating the new message window in the main window (as a new column on the right)

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Layout  ·  Admin →
  16. Show the whole subject

It is really annoying not being able to read the whole subject of an email when the subject is long. It's very important information!

I see you can access it with a tooltip but that's a hassle that comes with a significant delay and slows done my workflow a lot.

Could you please add a preference to show the full subject instead of trimming it, or just do this always?

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Scale images to width of mail view

I get a lot of mail (I'll attach an innocuous one) where the images attached scales wider than my mail view…

This forces the scrolling of the view, or opening it in another view; both of witch seems to be an anathema to the purported purpose of Airmail: making email more efficient.

Have I missed something?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mail Window - Info header expandable

After finally daring the switch from my beloved old Sparrow I did notice a small layout glitch in the E-Mail windows /view and one little function missing there. Attached I did a little comparison.

1)What got my attention is that the sender and receiver are not aligned properly in one line which is distracting to my eyes. It just looks like a layout glitch that should be very easy to fix (see Sparrow window on the left side where this is solved properly).

2) In Sparrow there was a small "i" in the Maii header. Clicking this button allowed to…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Background COLORS: Mailboxes and individual

Maybe it's just not working for me but I want to be able to select a COLORS from ALL color pallets with adjustments for saturation, etc.

1. ALL emails in a mailbox (From: and Subject) will appear in.

2. ALSO the choice to color the emails that are open.

3. ALSO color individual emails in a mailbox.

Right now, all emails in every mail box list appear white with teeeeny weeeeny triangles of color off to the left. That's worthless to me.

I want to look inside, for example, my Inbox and see everything in light mint green or lightist pink or whatever…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why can't I expand conversations in the messages list, by clicking on the grey icon which displays the number of messages?

Would be much easier to manage (read/delete/move) individual messages instead of the whole conversation. Seems an intuitive feature, so not sure why it wouldn't work this way. Without this I'm going to have to move back to Mac Mail. Hope this helps!

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base