Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When replying to an email with a numbered list, the numbers will appear BEFORE the blue line indicating the reply and not AFTER. See here:

When replying to an email with a numbered list, the numbers will appear BEFORE the blue line indicating the reply and not AFTER. This is clearly a bug that has to be fixed. See here:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Interaction  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug with "Mark as Read"

There seems to be a bug with the "Mark as Read" preferences. If "Mark on Click Delay 0.5 Sec" is set, deleting a message from the top of the list will move the selection to the next message (as usual) but the next message won't be marked as read.

I believe it is a bug because it doesn't happen with the similar option with 1 Sec or 3 Secs delays (on those cases, the message that is selected after deleting one will be marked as read).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Toggle accounts at upper left

As a user with multiple accounts, I would like to toggle through my accounts by clicking the account icon at upper left sidebar. Right now, that icon gives me an annoying drop-down menu. Much faster to be able to toggle and cycle.

Alternatively, you could move the stack of icons located at the bottom of the left sidebar up to the top, replacing the icon-with-vertical-email-address configuration at the top. There's no real need to have access to the accounts in both places. However, the current layout is very attractive, and it's nice to see the vertical e-mail address. Therefore, I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clicking the ? in plugins window takes me to a intercom.io website

This seems like a bug. Who is intercom.io, and why am I taken to their website? I was looking for plugins, not customer interaction tracking.

Thanks,
    John

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Open messages in the same place

I'd love for messages to open in the same place I usually move them to read them. So, for instance, I open a message and move it to the corner of my second display to transfer the text into a new post on our website. But next time I open a message, it doesn't open in the same position and I drag it closer all over again. It's a small thing, but it means a lot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Airmail messing up e-mail conversation mixing recent e-mails with old ones

For some reason, when I receive new e-mails, Airmail is showing old ones in the same conversation, even if it's not related at all (different sender). This is a very annoying bug, but doesn't prevent me for using any of it's features.

See the screenshot attached for more info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Data/time is not correctly calculated in meeting invitations from different time zones.

Date/time is not correctly calculated in meeting invitations from different time zones. It is annoying only the date/time for the sender is shown in my mail box (working is a different time zone), it is a waste of time to jump to calendar app to find and check what is the really correct time/date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Overwriting

When I installed Airmail for iPhone, the new app completely overwrote Airmail for Mac. I lost all my signatures, all the account icons, everything that wasn't on Airmail for iPhone was simply gone and could not be found. I want to know how to reverse this. Or at least stop it from happening again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Touchbar move item

When using the touchbar to start a move, typing the name brings up the subfolders very well but hitting return instead of going back to the touchbar doesn't acknowledge that the item was moved (on the touchbar) so it's still sitting waiting for the folder to be chosen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base