Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When replying to an email with a numbered list, the numbers will appear BEFORE the blue line indicating the reply and not AFTER. See here:

When replying to an email with a numbered list, the numbers will appear BEFORE the blue line indicating the reply and not AFTER. This is clearly a bug that has to be fixed. See here:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Interaction  ·  Admin →
  2. Touchbar move item

When using the touchbar to start a move, typing the name brings up the subfolders very well but hitting return instead of going back to the touchbar doesn't acknowledge that the item was moved (on the touchbar) so it's still sitting waiting for the folder to be chosen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Data/time is not correctly calculated in meeting invitations from different time zones.

Date/time is not correctly calculated in meeting invitations from different time zones. It is annoying only the date/time for the sender is shown in my mail box (working is a different time zone), it is a waste of time to jump to calendar app to find and check what is the really correct time/date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Toggle accounts at upper left

As a user with multiple accounts, I would like to toggle through my accounts by clicking the account icon at upper left sidebar. Right now, that icon gives me an annoying drop-down menu. Much faster to be able to toggle and cycle.

Alternatively, you could move the stack of icons located at the bottom of the left sidebar up to the top, replacing the icon-with-vertical-email-address configuration at the top. There's no real need to have access to the accounts in both places. However, the current layout is very attractive, and it's nice to see the vertical e-mail address. Therefore, I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shortcuts randomly stop working

Frequently while managing my inbox and doing things like archiving (e), moving to trash (shift+3), labeling (l), and starring messages, I'll get some unexpected behavior: a keystroke (possibly fat-fingered) will cause my inbox to filter on something like unread messages or messages with attachments. After clearing the filter, keyboard shortcuts no longer work! It takes a restart of the app to get them working again.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Interaction  ·  Admin →
  6. Shift + Space Bar = Page Up

Shift + space bar should scroll the page up. Right now space bar scrolls the message down -- this would compliment that well.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Interaction  ·  Admin →
  7. Clicking the ? in plugins window takes me to a intercom.io website

This seems like a bug. Who is intercom.io, and why am I taken to their website? I was looking for plugins, not customer interaction tracking.

Thanks,
    John

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Better initial installation screens -tell you what to turn on / off in MAC (especially if you have had Apple Mail and Outlook installed)

Email is complicated. can you add or improve the set up and installation to identify things that need turning on or off in a Mac especially if you have Outlook installed and also have Apple Mail but want Airmail to be the only client for email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keep new message window in front when toggling between apps

As you write a new message its useful to toggle between apps to get information, drag and attachment etc.. But when I toggle back to Airmail the composer window is always in the back making things like drag and drop impossible unless I plan ahead of time and place my inbox and composer window side by side. The composer window should stay in front when toggling back to Airmail.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a "Send and Snooze" button option when sending a message - like send and archive

I love the "Send and Archive" button, but often I need to Send and then snooze so I can make sure an item was followed up on or completed by whomever I'm sending it to. So can we add a "Send and Snooze" button to the composer window when sending an email.. Click the button and it would open up the normal snooze option list, select the snooze and then the email would send.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Open the reply sent to a message when clicking on the Reply arrow on the left side of the message list

In Apple mail when a message has been replied to you can click on the little reply arrow that shows up in the message list, and it will open the reply email you had sent. I love this feature. We have the arrow in AM3 showing that it has been replied to, but can't click it. Please make it clickable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Select next message behaviour on delete

Add an option to choose which direction the selection moves when a message is deleted.

Currently, the selection moves to the next message below. So if I start marking messages with the oldest unread message, every time I delete a message, it moves to a message I have already read. So I have to delete message, then manually move to the next message to read.

Would be nice to have an option to reverse this behaviour, so when deleting it would move the selection to the next message above the deleted message.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Interaction  ·  Admin →
  13. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Set Drag Drop behaviour to folders.

Pardon me if this functionality exists and I cannot find it.

I would like the behavior setting of when I drag an email from Inbox to a label to be selectable, either to Move the email totally, or just to add the new label to the email and keep it in the Inbox. Some Key+Drag option would be useful, as well as a Default setting.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring Back Mute as Menu Option

In a recent version of Airmail, the mute option was removed. It is still available using a hotkey but it would be great if it was put back in as a menu option.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Clicking on Airmail dock item should bring minimised window back on screen

With other apps you can bring back a minimised screen by clicking on the apps Dock icon. With Airmail you need to click on the minimised Airmail window on the right hand side of the dock. Clicking on the dock icon does nothing. Minor, but pretty annoying.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Select multiple mails with shift-J / shift-K

I love the inline keyboard shortcuts of Airmail - and especially navigation with J/K instead of using arrow up and down. Only thing missing is the shift-arrow equivalents for selecting multiple mails. I do that all the times: Selecting these four, archiving them. Selecting the next three, snooze them. And this would be perfected with the shift-J and shift-K keyboard shortcuts. <3

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Swipe Multiple Selected Emails

When you have multiple threads selected if would be very helpful if you could swipe them all at the same time. I switched over from MailBox (thanks for adding snooze!) and you could batch swipe emails with ease. This helps when your snoozing a large amount of emails or archiving or deleting.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Feature Request: Clicking account icon when already in account opens Inbox

Currently, clicking the account icon (bottom right) of the open account does nothing.

Suggested change: clicking account icon of the open account opens the Inbox of the selected account (if not already open).

Reason: I often press the account icon hoping to get to the account's inbox - but often I'm already in the account, perhaps Sent folder, Archive or Search, and so pressing the account icon does nothing...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make a message autoscroll

On Airmail 2, when you get a long email message, and you want to select the full text...it won't let you select the full text if the email is longer then the app-window. It just doesn't scroll down for you to be able to select the rest of the message. Kinda annoying...This means I have to copy - paste parts of the message in order to get the full content.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base