Airmail Mac 3.x

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Check for mail before sending

Gmail messages often fail until manually checking for new messages then re-sending. Please add the option to do this automatically, and enable it by default for gmail accounts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  sending  ·  Admin →
  2. Pressing "send and achieve" should animate the email to the right, as usual

When pressing "send and achieve" the mail in list view animates to the right, which is usually the way that emails go when deleted. This is confusing behaviour. Also it should turn blue. In other words; just animate it as it would be animated if it was swiped.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. there is a problem after El Caiptan instalation. Black picture after pushing the button send. hot to improve it?

After instalation of new system I see a problem with black screen on front. This happen when you write message as a full screen and push the button send. Balck screen will be up to the moment of sending the message. Please help in this matter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trying to forward a local draft before it's been sent causes an inescapable error message

I replied to an email and my reply appeared in the Sent list. It was still in "Local Draft" form because it hadn't actually gone yet. I clicked on it and hit the F key to forward it to a colleague and I got an error message stating the file didn't exist. That's fine but clicking OK didn't clear the message. I couldn't Quit either, I had to Force Quit.

No biggie, easy to avoid in future. Just letting you know.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. send mail and postpone conversation

when I send a reply and postpone conversation immediately it pops up in my inbox and postpone is canceled. It's because mail is sent after postponing and due to new activity in the conversation postpone does not occur. It would be great to have a new button to send mail immediately and postpone occurs succesfully

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Received source message are unreadable

Received source message are unreadable. Why?
    It happens when message are sent by exchange.
    By gmail everything works well and you can see the plain and the html text in the raw source.

I can't explain myself why this sh*t happens...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would it be possible to increase the width of the blue progress line when sending emails?

Would it be possible to increase the width of the blue progress line when sending emails

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Huge bug with GSuite sending mail

AirMail seems to have a huge bug with sending emails via GSuite accounts. About 90% of the time an outgoing email fails to send and ends up in my drafts folder. Asking it to send again works 100% of the time. I've tried Apple Mail. This bug never occurs in Apple Mail or other clients.

I'm happy to send debug logs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base