Autocomplete for addresses does not work
I cannot get autocomplete to work for email addresses. This is a real pain and makes using Airmail cumbersome.
I am using Airmail on a MacBook Pro.
It only works some of the time for certain addresses.
Chris Cheshire commented
I am still experiencing this problem, did anyone find a solution?
Same for me too :(
Pepa Polách commented
Is there any configuration error why the app cancel auto complete addresses? Or where is the problem?? Thank you
Andrey Knyazev commented
Same for me.
also experiencing this — huge problem! Please release an update asap.
Same for me. Any update on a fix for this as it makes sending very slow.
Keep in mind that it does not happen all the time!
It generally happens when you've been using the app for a while and then you create a new message.
This is what I experience:
- CMD-N to create a new email
- I start typing the name of the person in the TO field, for example, the first 3 letters "seb".
- The autocomplete shows up and the address I want is shown in the first row, and selected.
- I press ENTER and here's the problem: most of the time the address is selected, but sometimes the address is not not selected and instead the letters I typed appear ("seb") styled as a non-existing address.
- If I go back and delete the letters and repeat the procedure, it works as expected.
This is a huge waste of time. Please fix it.
It was working in Airmail 1.x.
Same here. It worked before but now it doesn't I don't what happened.
Gustavo Avila commented
I am with Xander 100%... Please, include this feature, it will make so much more user friendly! Thanks...