Airmail for iPhone

Integration with Things for Mac

The ability to send emails to Things for Mac with a link back to the original email.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Done  · 

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

You should re-open this. I have the problem that the links only work correctly in MacOS version. And the weirder thing is that the links created in MacOS don't work in the MacOS version of Things 3

• Raymond AnguianoRaymond Anguiano commented  · 

I agree with Anonymous, the integration between Airmail 3 and the iOS counterparts with Things by Culturecode is different on the MacOS and iOS platforms. The MacOS platform creates a link but this does transfer correctly to the iOS platform. The iOS platforms transfer properly to MacOS, but puts the entire email in the notes section of the To Do. I like the way that the MacOS platform creates the link and would like for that to work in the iOS platform as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I like that this integration with Things works well on the mac client. As a Mac and iPhone user I would like to create links on either platform (Mac or iOS) and be able to select those links in Airmail on either platform so that I can create a link in the Mac but use it on the iPhone. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base