or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bernard LinehamBernard Lineham commented  · 

I'd like to see this too. Similar reasons. I use Airmail for work and would like it to open links in my work browser, Chrome - not my personal browser, Safari.

• Satoshi InoueSatoshi Inoue commented  · 

I want the scheme to be freely customizable.

• Anonymous commented  · 

would appreciate being able to open the links in chrome instead/ability to set default browser. thank you!

• TimTim commented  · 

Please add the ability to change the default browser. I don't want to use Safari when Chrome is my default!

• JoeJoe commented  · 

PLEASE ADD CHROME TO OPEN NOT SAFARI

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a really important feature. As phase-1, I would like to set browser for Airmail. For the second phase-1 airmail can allow me to use a browser per account.

Cheers,

• EricEric commented  · 

I need this too but on my Mac (not iPhone). Chrome is my default browser yet stupid Safari always opens up!!!

• Carl KCarl K commented  · 

I would like this. The reason is, I use Airmail on my work computer. I maintain separate browsers for work and personal matters: chrome for work, Vivaldi for personal. Chrome is default browser in OS X.

However, Airmail is for personal email. So any links in Airmail I'd like to open in Vivaldi, not Chrome. so I would really like a setting for this.

I don't care about per-account. For me, general setting is fine. But I can see reason for per-account setting. People may do similar to me, but have work and personal in Airmail and want specific browsers to open.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! Really irritating that Safari continues to open for URLs when default browser is Chrome (or other??)

• Daniel KohtesDaniel Kohtes commented  · 

When I click on a link it opens up in Chrome!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why is there not an option to choose Chrome as the default browser?

• Anonymous commented  · 

This! Especially the suggested 'per account' setting, as I use Chrome for work and Safari privately :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 It's really annoying having Safari open up when I only ever use Chrome.

• JameoJameo commented  · 

Do ittttttttt!

• SylviaSylvia commented  · 

For whatever crazy reason, every time I right click on a link it also just opens up Safari (my default browser is Chrome). It doesn't even actually open up the link itself.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Matt Hughes +1
        That's exactly what I need too!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base