Airmail for iPhone

Sort by Sender

Air Mail still does not have basic sort all mail by sender, date, or subject. Without this feature the program is not a viable email program. I like everything else about it so far, beats Mac Mail in many ways. But if I can't sort the volumes of email I receive by 'sender', 'date, or 'subject', then the program is virtually worthless to me. thanks, hope to see this function soon before I migrate once again in search of Valhalla.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    F LlorenteF Llorente shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Done  · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This is marked as done but I can't get sort options when using the iPad Pro 12.9". I'm confused

• Dick BronderDick Bronder commented  · 

It says done but that's not in iOS. At least I can't find it. With large inboxes this would be very handy.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a deal breaker, sadly so. Airmail is an otherwise excellent program, but it is not viable without quick functionality for sorting, by recipient in particular.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree, I receive hundreds of emails daily and need them sorted, this is the only reason I still use Apple Mail, it has rules (sorting)

• Libby E.Libby E. commented  · 

Yes! With the volume of emails I get this is a MUST!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree on this too, its the one thing that stops this from being a fully functional email program for me. Sorting by sender, subject, date, size should be the very basics on any email program surely. Until this update happens (if it happens) I will use other programs.

• Bruce MaplesBruce Maples commented  · 

Agree with this. I've got Outlook for Mac, which sorts any number of ways, but is slow. I've also got Postbox, which sorts as well.

I REALLY like Airmail, and would like to keep using it. But the lack of sorting options, plus a few other things, is giving me pause.

Feedback and Knowledge Base