Airmail for iPhone

Make Airmail paid once a year

It cost alot to run servers and have push notifications all together. Let's give the developers credit by paying for their app so they can make their app continue to run smoothly each year.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This is an idea I can stand behind. However, provide payment methods that do not force us to turn on in app purchases.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think they could potentially lose business from this idea. I generally don't purchase subscription apps - once I pay for something, I want perpetual access.

Perhaps instead they could release separate versions with new features? For example: Airmail 2017, Airmail 2018, Airmail 2019, etc. This would satisfy both the need for additional income and the users' desire to be an app "owner" instead of an app "renter".

• Toltepeceno DelsurToltepeceno Delsur commented  · 

I've got an idea. YOU send them money once a year. I regret buying this buggy app and it would be long gone before I send them any morr money.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Patreon option is good. Don't kill a good app with subscription. Am ready to see ads inside settings screen. Not everyone could afford. I bought this app with gift card

• Michael LuceroMichael Lucero commented  · 

Yeah, I'd rather do patreon than this. If they decide on their own to charge more, then that's fine, but that's not what I signed up for.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Or at least a patreon option

Feedback and Knowledge Base