Airmail for iPhone

Looking for a way to delete multiple emails at one time

Have the ability to delete multiple inbox email at one time.

180 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brandon McDonald shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Doug commented  · 

It is present but the instructions given are a bit confusing. On an iPhone with 3D Touch you should lightly press on an email in the inbox to reveal the options for batch selection. Pressing too hard just brings that email up for deletion or archiving.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! Any batch actions would be helpful!

• Josh commented  · 

You can already do this via batch selecting messages, and deleting them. Is that what you mean?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely necessary for power users

• Russ commented  · 

This can be done on iOS by long pressing any emai in the inbox, tapping the three dots and choosing from the options there... Also note you have access to your full set of actions by clicking on 'More'.

Hope this helps!

(fyi, i'm just trying to get requests closed out so others can get votes haha)

• Josh commented  · 

Can you not already do this by tapping and holding on one email to enable batch selection mode, selecting the messages you want to delete, and deleting them?

• Ken Chi commented  · 

I'm not sure if you already tried this, but if you hold-touch an email in preview view, a new column will pop up on the left with radio buttons that you can then click to delete multiple emails.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You can do it by pressing softly on one email in the inbox. And then they all come with the possibility of being selected and then you choose the action you want.

• Yishan commented  · 

+1. And other options like "mark as read"

• Christina commented  · 

You can actually do this now. You can use 4 fingers and slide the emails to delete.

• Jake commented  · 

Press and hold on an e-mail that you want to remove. Now you are able to select multiple e-mails and click in the top right corner to select Trash or any other action.

Feedback and Knowledge Base