Airmail for iPhone

Flight and Package Tracking

There's an app called Email in the App Store that has a flight and package tracker. It basically pulls any flight info from your emails and displays the itinerary it finds in a nice UI once you tap the trip under the Flights tab. The same thing happens when you tap a package under the packages tab...the timeline of shipping is displayed in a nice UI. Airmail dominates email in most standard ways. These two features would make it a bigger boss on the block.

199 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nathan CameronNathan Cameron shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jamie Kahn GenetJamie Kahn Genet commented  · 

Though I've not found the Package tracking detection in EasilyDo's Mail very reliable. I expect because I'm in NZ and it's made to support US couriers, mainly?

Anyway, I'd rather get Mail's unsubscribe button into Airmail, before any tracking features.

• zygnetzygnet commented  · 

Where's my feedback?? 2x

It pulls travel, packages, bills/receipts, entertainment and lists subscriptions w unsunscribe option. Each email client offers its own good features. Would def be a eeciding factor for me to stick to one.

Subscriptions, Flight, package tracking, bills/receipts, entertainment, unsubscribe button -Email. Def good features to consider.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, that would be game changer!

Feedback and Knowledge Base