or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I want to be able to review emails without viewing left side in-box. Until I can, deleting again.

• MarkMark commented  · 

This is not "already present"

• MarkMark commented  · 

Please add ability to hide inbox on landscape mode on iPad to allow emails to be read with the full width of the screen. Many emails are too"wide" to be read properly

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add it, it would be such a vast improvement in terms of usability! Cheers Olli

• David HughesDavid Hughes commented  · 

I can find now way of viewing messages full screen without tapping extra times.

This should be an option or even default. Portrait view is very odd in deed - leaving your message in a narrow window on the right!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Getting to the space bar is just about impossible when viewing email. I agree the native email does it and it keeps me from using Airmail on my iPad

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is this a hidden feature? I can't find a way to enable it...

• Anonymous commented  · 

You can see a message full screen on the iPad if you press and hold the space bar. However, a) this should be made more obvious, b) there could just be an icon allowing you to go to full screen on a message and c) better would be to set as default (or allow to be set as default) behavior in portrait mode that opens a message full screen anytime the message is selected in the preview pane as in the Apple Mail app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How can this be "already present" in the current iPad version? How do you enable it? I couldn't find a switch to do so, sorry.

• MikeMike commented  · 

It was wrote, already present! When i use my iPad, i do not have the full screen. Whow can i use it?

• AdamAdam commented  · 

This is a must

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add, then 100% best mail app ever!!

• RandyRandy commented  · 

absolute must do

• Craig RichesCraig Riches commented  · 

Should be a default setting. Apple Mail can do it so no reason why its main competitor could not.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely necessary for ipad

• MarkMark commented  · 

Why isnt this possible yet?? Now i have a larger screen then my iPhone, but the mail on my iPhone is better to read then on the iPad Mini.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Must have feature, either by hiding the sidebar in portrait (like the stock mail app) or a way to open a mail in full screen.

The bizarre thing is that there already is a full screen mode, if you open a mail from a notification it fills the screen (on iPad), there's just no way to do so inside the app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My one reason for not switching.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base