Airmail for iPhone

Exchange Activesync (EAS) Support

Will there be a Exchange Activesync support? I understand that there is a Exchange support but not activesync. This is one thing that is holding me back to migrate to Airmail. Is this in the making or at least in the plans? Thank you!

335 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Daniel Purnomo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Martin commented  · 

I just purchased this for IOS but is unusable without this feature for my work mail.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nearly 12 months ago..... in 2016 people asked for EAS Suppoert.
        Will we get an answer from you? I don't think EAS SUppoert will ever happen to Airmail

• Mike commented  · 

I am another person who paid for Airmail, not knowing it didn't support ActiveSync. Any updates on this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's a MUST!!
        I payed for Airmail, but can't use it because of lack EAS Support.
        EAS is widely used protocol.

• frank commented  · 

Active Sync desperately needed in working environment. Please integrate that kind of support.

• Blake Shaw commented  · 

+1 for ActiveSync support being a huge help. Thanks!

• Markus Meissner commented  · 

Definitely a mandatory feature in order to use airmail in work environment. Please consider to implement it quickly.

• Chris commented  · 

I would like to keep this alive and ask for EAS support as well.
        It's really important in our company.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree it is probably needed, BUT leave support for EWS too. My employer has not purchased/disabled EAS and only allows EWS connections.

• Andrew Hung commented  · 

agreed. support of EAS in the general macbook marketplace is sorely lacking. if airmail implements this, i would purchase it immediately

• Anonymous commented  · 

Definitely a mandatory feature in order to use airmail in work environment. Please consider to implement it quickly.
        Thanks for the amazing work you guys have already done!

• David commented  · 

So I have been using Airmail for a bit and some of the features are very nice. However without ActiveSync support it is not a viable mail solution for a corporate email user. Your product is much slower than competing products (Outlook, Mail, Swift) which negates all the effort you have put into advanced functionality.

All the cool bells and whistles in the world are irrelevant if mail delivery is slow and unreliable... Which is what happens when you try to use Exchange Web Services on a corporate Exchange server for a power email user with a high volume of email.

Given the features/functionality I would gladly pay more for this app. But at this stage it is not usable.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Support for Exchange Active Sync
        Please

• Kuldeep Bhosale commented  · 

I cant use the app due to this limitation and i do not want to mail apps to manage my exchange (official) account and my secondary ones.

• Luiz commented  · 

I concur to be able to really use airmail and make it a default mail client EAS would be required. Maybe organizations only enable EAS and thus leaves airmail out of the picture as mail client.

• Jay Wang commented  · 

It's crucial for me to use airmail across the board and drop the stock mail app

• Cata Lin commented  · 

my work mail recently deny Exchange EWS connections , only activesync protocol is now allowed , AirMail is a great mail client solution for iOS, I'd say top one , but without functionality is useless for me , please implement AS support ASAP

• Anonymous commented  · 

Without EAS i can't work with this super App

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am using cloudmagic mail right now because it support activesync. But I like Airmail interface and looking forward this feature to be implemented.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base