Airmail for iPhone

Do Not Disturb

The ability to schedule each email account's ability to check for new email. iOS's Do Not Disturb is rudimentary. Would be nice to go into each airmail email account, set the times you want it to be 'active'. Example:
Start Mail :6:00AM
Stop Mail: 11:00PM
Days: M-F

Having full control over each account and when it pulls email would be wonderful.

162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Wade shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Done  · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Ideally, this wouldn't just allow for a single Do Not Disturb window (eg overnight) but multiple windows. For example, to enhance productivity and avoid distractions intraday, what I'd like to be able to do is set a couple of defined windows when I -would- receive messages (eg maybe an hour in the morning, an hour midday, and an hour in the late afternoon). Really varsity would be the ability to exempt certain contact eg VIPs or on a name by name basis) so that I could, for example still be reached by my spouse, my boss, the nanny, etc...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Slack also has this feature, it would be amazing for Airmail as well. I don't want to receive notifications about work emails outside my work hours.

• Anonymous commented  · 

That's the awesome killer feature i'm looking for !
        I'm looking for this to avoid e-mails from client after 8pm ! Pleaaaase save us :)

• Robin de Groot commented  · 

That is a great idea to have in the Airmail app. Some other e-mail apps do offer this great feature but are lacking many other great features that Airmail has.

Feedback and Knowledge Base