Airmail for iPhone

Change floating buttons in email

I'd like to be able to change the Reply/Archive/Delete floating buttons at the bottom of emails, as well as have the option to turn it off if I choose, since those options are also in the slide-in pane.

262 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JaNeiJohan commented  · 

yes, please add option to choose which buttons in toolbar and floating buttons, and option to hide/view floating buttons

• Jan commented  · 

Would be nice to have those floating tools on iPad, on bottom of the screen

• mk commented  · 

Please also add a floating button for "compose new mail" in the lower right corner, like many other mail apps do.

• Chirag Shah commented  · 

I keep archiving mails and cannot find them later. Can I remove the button?

• Laurence Cope commented  · 

I would like to choose which buttons I have in my toolbar just like Apple Mail. Specifically I want to have a Spam button so I dont have to go into a menu to choose it everytime.

• Mark commented  · 

I want this to. I never use Archive, instead I use "Replace to Folder" or "Replace to Account" a lot.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd also like for the bottom bar to be removable if possible.

• Fernando commented  · 

+1000!

I would also love this :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like to add snooze to 3 current actions.

Thanks, keep up the good work.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd also like to be able to configure this to be a more traditional toolbar at the bottom of the screen; it would take up less useful space that way and have more width available for buttons.

• TBG commented  · 

I don't like the way the button covers up so much of the email message. I'd like to be able to get rid of it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd love to this this bottom bar customizable. I "move" very frequently and it gets tiring sliding in the side panel.

• Paul Chambers commented  · 

I'd like to add 'Move' here too, and to remove 'Delete' - way too easy to hit accidentally.

But the best suggestions here are to let us choose what's on the bar - if anything.

• Anonymous commented  · 

At least the ability to enable/disable. I don't want delete there since I archive.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This and a dark mode are the only 2 thing I wish were here. Otherwise, I love this app!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please! This is top of my list!

• DamenS commented  · 

+1 to Ricky's requests above.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base