• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris MeisenzahlChris Meisenzahl commented  · 

Spark for example has a nice implementation of this

• Rene HencRene Henc commented  · 

Yes, I need this feature too - something similar to Spark.

• RobRob commented  · 

A good example of this is Spark (another MacOS mail client). I like Airmail better but they have a couple things that would be nice to have.

• Kat IngallsKat Ingalls commented  · 

Was really surprised (and disappointed) to learn this feature isn't included in Airmail. Especially for those of us managing our own businesses, this is super important.

I use it all the time to reply to client inquiries and questions. Please include this functionality in the next update!

• Dilvan JothiDilvan Jothi commented  · 

I agree with the customisable canner response. Also the list on top is missing a simple Thanks!. Yes similiar to Spark client

• Patrick DunnPatrick Dunn commented  · 

I would like to set up canned responses that I can edit and pick from in the compose window.

• KevinKevin commented  · 

I would certainly move myself and the rest of my sales staff to Airmail if it had this feature.

• Faez AvanteFaez Avante commented  · 

I would like a customisable canned response with email subject and recipient

• Tony DTony D commented  · 

I really like the "icon" based replies another app I tried had.. ie Like, Thanks, etc with an icon too... gave the emails a friendly, social feel when using them.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Great idea! In Cloze you can program your own templates, which is excellent! Please do the same!

• S PS P commented  · 

Good idea; and archive the mail afterwards!

• John CJohn C commented  · 

Really missing this feature!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Hello, please add the canned response functionality. The app is great. I wish the canned support will make email answering even quicker.
        Canned response is a quick customizable text, usually a one-liner("got it!"), that would be inserted and send as a quick acknowledgement response.

Thanks

• WDAWDA commented  · 

Hope you can add this future, this will save me a lot of time. Especially when achieving inbox-zero during a walk.

• WotherWother commented  · 

Yes, would be great if this is customizable.

• V MontagneV Montagne commented  · 

Would be great. I would really like to add some custom messages to use to swipe--send-response-and-archive. I would like: See you tomorrow, Thanks, I'll call you, Please call me...

• Scott WilliamsScott Williams commented  · 

I enjoyed this feature in Spark and think it would be a great addition here

• Robin de GrootRobin de Groot commented  · 

I would also like to see quick reply support like some competitors have (e.g. Spark).

Feedback and Knowledge Base